News 2018 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Port Adelaide the high rating powerhouse on Friday night.
Or you could not be childish and look who they're playing.

I never once said it was fair or that I agreed. But the AFL is all about putting big clubs in big slots, fixture screams that so it would be naive to expect different in round 23. Personally I'd have had North Saturday night.

EDIT: My apologies have no idea how I missed I'd ended up on the North board.

#rentfree
Oh this thread was still on my watch list from when I questioned why we were a replacement game.

That makes more sense. Or you can roll with you version beautiful man, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh this thread was still on my watch list from when I questioned why we were a replacement game.

That makes more sense. Or you can roll with you version beautiful man, whatever helps you sleep at night.
upload_2018-7-30_13-56-4.png

Looks good mate. Can I refer you?

I never once said it was fair or that I agreed. But the AFL is all about putting big clubs in big slots, fixture screams that so it would be naive to expect different in round 23. Personally I'd have had North Saturday night.

I don't know why I got cranky when I have admitted I don't pay attention to other teams. Sunday is where we belong from a ladder perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no reason for a floating fixture in round 23 now that there is a post round 23 bye week for all finalists. It is pure greed by the AFL executive designed to line their own pockets at bonus time. However, anyone who scheduled or ticked off on a Cairns game in round 1 during the wet season or a Ballarat twilight game with poor lighting in the middle of winter needs to hand back some pay rather than receive a bonus.

Only way we make finals from my view is we leapfrog Melbourne.

Makes sense to have those two games as the final two to keep interest in the season

Not sure Melbourne will drop out from here, as long as we keep winning we will make it its all up to us.

Not sure Melbourne will drop out from here, as long as we keep winning we will make it its all up to us.
Is that for sure tho, we are basically two games out when you look at our percentage

The game that really counts is Adelaide.

Adelaide has lost to Collingwood, GWS and Melbourne at home.
Collingwood and Melbourne have won at Adelaide Oval in recent years. GWS got over the line when Adelaide were at their worst in terms of availability.

Even in a dead rubber we will get our pants pulled down.
Not confident at all.

The game that really counts is Adelaide.

Adelaide has lost to Collingwood, GWS and Melbourne at home.
Collingwood and Melbourne have won at Adelaide Oval in recent years. GWS got over the line when Adelaide were at their worst in terms of availability.

Even in a dead rubber we will get our pants pulled down.
Not confident at all.
If that's the case, then thumbs up for the worst possible scenario for our club, by our club.

9-10

We best be trading our 1st round pick if this is our destiny.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Worked well having the Blues on Friday night. Won’t happen next year. When big clubs are crap they will disappear.

Worked well having the Blues on Friday night. Won’t happen next year. When big clubs are crap they will disappear.
Fully agree Billy.

Results should determine prime spots not the size of a club.

However we also thought this would happen after the Carlton debacle a couple of years ago and look what we got this year.

Fully agree Billy.

However we also thought this would happen after the Carlton debacle a couple of years ago and look what we got this year.
The final nail was this year - I hope anyway. Gil has said the Blues will struggle to get much next year. I will miss the lols but enjoy better footy.

Fully agree Billy.

And now there is a state of the game committee because these deadshits couldn't foresee punters would tune out in droves watching disastrous teams in primetime.

*******s.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back