News 2018 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the draw for us. The way it currently looks, the opportunity presents for a fast start. And with a young, developing list, who knows where some early momentum might take them?

I was on board for 10 wins next year and this is a draw which shapes nicely to deliver that. Would like a bit less travel and a bit more G, but overall it's excellent.

Is there a bye before Round 14, so earliest would be Round 15?

Bye in Rnd 12.

If all goes smoothly and no injuries, Simmo & Murphy will both have their milestone games against Port (our home game) in Rnd 15 at the MCG.

Simmo - 300 games
Murphy - 250 games

The media see us losing Gibbs so in their simplicity see us falling backwards in the short term. Hence the outcry with the draw.

Their lack of insight is incredibly poor for media personalities. Only injuries to key players will see us not improving in 2018.

Has anyone done analysis on 5/6 day turnarounds? They are the killer in modern day footy. I'm sure it was the Pies (maybe Bombers) last year who had two short turnarounds before they met us. Whether you like to admit it or not, that was a guaranteed win for us. If a team has two short turnarounds, they have lost the match before it kicks off.

Not discrediting you but i would like to see the stats on it, would be interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m still sitting around the 9 wins. A lot of 50/50 games this year, we should be in all games right to the death.
This year will be the first year that a little bit of pressure will be on the football department, coaching staff and players. Can’t wait for us to push through it and have an outstanding year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder if we might rotate more players for our 6 day breaks than we did last year?

With seven 6 day breaks and three of these with an interstate leg, I think we might have more rotations of our young players in Season 2018.

Getting close to booking our flights to the GC next year.
I will be going to this game too. I will wait until there are some air fare sales for this one.
I have booked airfares and accommodation for Hobart, just have to make sure I get a ticket to the game.

I think our draw is pretty good.
The thing that shits me is that we have to travel 6 times interstate yet again and we have to play in Geelong.
My membership is supposed to get me into all home and away games in Victoria but apparently this is an oversight and it is only Melbourne games so if I wanted to go to Geelong I have to pay.
So we only get 15 games and compare this to Collingwood and Richmond who only have to travel 5 times and their members get into 17 games.
It isnt fair how they get looked after and we always get dudded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Eddie Betts does not miss any games.

He will play his 100th game for the Crows in R7 against Carlton.
He will play his 299th AFL game in R23 Against Carlton.

If anyone is planning to go to the Hobart game the tickets for the game have gone on sale through Ticketek. I got some general admission tickets. There were not many seats available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back