Votes: 88 19.6%
  • Collingwood by 40+

Votes: 26 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im loving the Collingwood circle jerk on 360. I hope the rest of the vic media is talking them up like this. Can only work against them.
How’s the Perth media coverage of Collingwood?

Literally none.

Reading the papers in Perth you’d think West Coast are playing West Coast.

Chance of a couple of showers early but clearing to fine by late afternoon.

Im sure the Pies fans will be rain dancing all week. They are seriously worried about our talls.
not worried at all tbh you play to your strengths and our is our midfield / forwards rotations, so imo no point having bigs if the ball isn't getting to them. the mcg game earlier in the year mcgovern killed us and you had gaff and we had no treloar. you beat us in what was probably 50/50 game in perth. now you are on our home deck.

Last edited:
Ask tasmanians how passionately they support the teams that play there. You play in front of 25k.

There’s a forum for Vic bias posts isn’t there? Full of miserable WA people who think the whole country owes them the upmost respect regardless of what they think. You’d fit right in.
The net result is they rarely get beaten. Less so than us at optus.

Its a longer flight.

Its freezing fkkn cold

Hardest trip in footy

Im calling it.

not worried at all tbh you play to your strengths and our is our midfield / forwards rotations, so imo no point having bigs if the ball isn't getting to them. the mcg game earlier in the year mcgovern killed us and you had gaff and we had no treloar. you bet us in what was probably 50/50 game in perth. no you are on our home deck.
Don’t think anyone expects the big fella to perform the same way he did Friday night, where he makes a difference is getting hurn, McGovern and Barrass to commit to a contest they probably wouldn’t have to otherwise just because of his shear size. Takes them out of the game and negates the intercept marking. If he does that 4-5 times on Saturday then as far as I’m concerned he’s done his job

Literally none.

The same as Melbourne media coverage of the Eagles I'd assume.

Not sure what that has to do with 360- a national program- though.

Don’t think anyone expects the big fella to perform the same way he did Friday night, where he makes a difference is getting hurn, McGovern and Barrass to commit to a contest they probably wouldn’t have to otherwise just because of his shear size. Takes them out of the game and negates the intercept marking. If he does that 4-5 times on Saturday then as far as I’m concerned he’s done his job
You'd think Cox won't play as well as he did against Richmond again, and not as poorly as he did against us last time. Some point in between might be enough to sway the match in Collingwood's favour.

McGovern has broken ribs. Can’t wait for them to get into him.

If his ribs are broken then he's tough as an old boot, because he came back onto the ground and racked up 17 disposals and 8 rebound 50s (most on ground).

Dont worry about Fatty-Fat-Fat. He's fine.

You'd think Cox won't play as well as he did against Richmond again, and not as poorly as he did against us last time. Some point in between might be enough to sway the match in Collingwood's favour.
it's the hesitation of the defenders playing off him as 3rd man up now.

not worried at all tbh you play to your strengths and our is our midfield / forwards rotations, so imo no point having bigs if the ball isn't getting to them. the mcg game earlier in the year mcgovern killed us and you had gaff and we had no treloar. you beat us in what was probably 50/50 game in perth. now you are on our home deck.

You keep telling yourself that.

Pies have struggled against quality tells.

It' going to be a tight one come Saturday so everyone better strap themselves in for one hell of a ride.

Predicting an epic contest!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally none.

Exactly. All of the morons who attack the Vics for focusing on a Victorian team but ignore the fact that the other states do exactly the same. :huh:

That hosing the ground thing has some substance. The Collingwood game, players kept falling over too. I don't understand why two visiting teams in consecutive games has players slipping like they are on ice, yet the home team doesn't fall over at all. Maybe a co incidence? I don't know. But Melbourne were garbage anyway... the slipping over was probably 10% of their problems.
the eagles were falling over as well!! in both games!

Just barrass

Thats all it took last time.

Exactly. All of the morons who attack the Vics for focusing on a Victorian team but ignore the fact that the other states do exactly the same. :huh:
Its not the vics - its all the national shows

Noone really cares what the hun print except to take the piss.

We do objuct to shows shown nationwide not being representative.

360 gave equal coverage to both teams tonight. I think you are whinging about nothing.
Tbh i havnt seen tonight

But generally speaking we dont get anywhere near the coverage

We win - its all about how poorly melbourne team played

We lose - how brilliantly melbourne team played.

To the point that i no longer watch

Afl 360 straight on tonight OMG commenting about potential blocking free kicks against Mason Cox those

The media bias is so unbelievably biased towards Collingwood

We played three weeks ago and there was not one blocking free paid against west coast

These muppets ......

Scott says one thing west coast do well....lol one thing

Scott said Simpson was a first year coach at the eagles....lol what drugs is he on

The whole show has been let’s grab Collingwoods ass and give it a good grope

Omfg rant over

All robbo could ask Elliot yeo was ...what is your nickname and are you intimidated by a team by watching a team play ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back