Votes: 88 19.6%
  • Collingwood by 40+

Votes: 26 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just getting plain ludicrous now.....I've Just heard that Bailey Rice is representing us in the Grand Final Sprint ( or as my old man used to call it .. the Dandy Dollar Dash..apparently that is what it was called in yesteryear)..I mean really. Is Bailey our quickest player? Is Billy Longer not available?

This is just getting plain ludicrous now.....I've Just heard that Bailey Rice is representing us in the Grand Final Sprint ( or as my old man used to call it .. the Dandy Dollar Dash..apparently that is what it was called in yesteryear)..I mean really. Is Bailey our quickest player? Is Billy Longer not available?
We once put Dawson Simpson in it. It's just a bit of a piss-take. Probably comes down to which players who aren't away on holidays want a GF ticket.

Are we going to have another letdown? Hope I'm wrong but I think it's groundhog day on Sat. Don't waste your drinks, save that for the rugby.

We once put Dawson Simpson in it. It's just a bit of a piss-take. Probably comes down to which players who aren't away on holidays want a GF ticket.

I see your Dawson Simpson and raise you a Paul "Chops" Hasleby. I remember WC picked Dean Cox one year too. It's a shame clubs don't take it more seriously tbh

I see your Dawson Simpson and raise you a Paul "Chops" Hasleby. I remember WC picked Dean Cox one year too. It's a shame clubs don't take it more seriously tbh
We picked Lewis Jetta recently and he literally jogged and came last. Don't think anyone takes it seriously.

With a cork you don’t run them out during the week ....all that dies is increase the bleeding which is the mistake MARTIN made

Gov will be ok ....

Jordan de goey he’s kicked 45 goals this year geez the way the media has been been sprouting him like he’s kicked a hundred

He’s kicked 81 goals in 70 games ...

With a cork you don’t run them out during the week ....all that dies is increase the bleeding which is the mistake MARTIN made

Gov will be ok ....

Jordan de goey he’s kicked 45 goals this year geez the way the media has been been sprouting him like he’s kicked a hundred

He’s kicked 81 goals in 70 games ...
The media goes on about him because he has had a great season. 45 goals in 20 goals is a great return for a guy that doesn't solely kick goals. Dunno why people feel the need to bag every opposition player, he's clearly very good if you watch him play.

The media goes on about him because he has had a great season. 45 goals in 20 goals is a great return for a guy that doesn't solely kick goals. Dunno why people feel the need to bag every opposition player, he's clearly very good if you watch him play.

De goey is good solid AFL PLAYER not the megastar he’s made out to be

The love fest has been over the top

I like him but wow talk about hyper bole

De goey is good solid AFL PLAYER not the megastar he’s made out to be

The love fest has been over the top

I like him but wow talk about hyper bole
His average goals per game this season is about the same as Darling's or Breust's, that's slightly better than solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, he will be the one that will be scragged at each forward opportunity - but the umps are aware of that. Will be paid free kicks.

His average goals per game this season is about the same as Darling's or Breust's, that's slightly better than solid.

It is a good year I agree but wow seeing articles like how will they stop de goey is err ridiculous

I like the guy but geez he’s not Wayne Carey

Breust being all Australian was a joke sorry it was

Agreed, he will be the one that will be scragged at each forward opportunity - but the umps are aware of that. Will be paid free kicks.

Kennedy gets rag dolled and rarely gets free kicks ...darling tends to get frees

Let’s home the umps let em play

De goey is 188cm err you just jump and punch it.

Our defenders tend to play a zone then fly at the contest late

De goey kicked 4 against us at the mcg still got pumped at mcg

No contested marks that game

Who is he playing on tomorrow? Tom Cole? I bet he kicks 4+ and is close to best on ground. He seems like a big game player to me

He kicked four last time they played us ....we still won by 36 points on the mcg

Schofield is quicker than he looks ...he will get the start ...cole is an option too

I’m not worried about him .....

De goey is 188cm err you just jump and punch it.

Our defenders tend to play a zone then fly at the contest late

De goey kicked 4 against us at the mcg still got pumped at mcg

No contested marks that game

Hes 191cm. Fast & strong thats why he is such a tough match up

Hes 191cm. Fast & strong thats why he is such a tough match up

Yup so is jack darling

192cm. He is hard to match ....big guys you just have to block and double team them

Guys like de goey and darling have got serious wheels

De goey kicking 5 doesn’t mean we lose ....he kicked 4 in round 17 and we won easily

Jack Riewoldt kicked five last week and you guys win easily

Melbourne highest scoring team in comp ....beat them by 11 goals

One stat though ....90 marks ...we go 15-0

Who is he playing on tomorrow? Tom Cole? I bet he kicks 4+ and is close to best on ground. He seems like a big game player to me
He didn’t go too great against Tom Cole two weeks ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back