Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Grand Final - Saturday 29th September 2.30PM @ MCG

:westcoast: v :collingwood:

DnsIVZaU8AAzen5.jpg

Main Board Grand Final Tickets Buy/Sell/Swap

Last edited by a moderator:
there'll be a pair of 'socialite' theatre goers who will have paid $5000 for a package deal including a live performance, food & beverages and 2 tickets to the match, more interested in getting on camera than watching the game, using seating this poor pie fan might have had access to otherwise - he/she has more than likely been to a dozen games this season following the club - the other pair won't have been to any - thanks afl - every year

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
there'll be a pair of 'socialite' theatre goers who will have paid $5000 for a package deal including a live performance, food & beverages and 2 tickets to the match, more interested in getting on camera than watching the game, using seating this poor pie fan might have had access to otherwise - he/she has more than likely been to a dozen games this season following the club - the other pair won't have been to any - thanks afl - every year

So long as those two flogs are cheering on the eagles, I'm happy with that

Mar 21, 2008
In the box
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Northern Blues
Cant stand West Coast but absolutely loathe and detest Collingwood so i guess i be supporting the Eagles.
It is scary, I know but I am wavering. I pretty much only ever watch our games to barrack for us and Collingwood's games to barrack against them BUT I am not a fan of any of the interstate teams either (sure sign that one is an old fuddy duddy).
Once there were plenty of Collingwood players I couldn't stand and I found it easier to hate Malthouse than Buckley.
It is line ball as my best mate played for Collingwood and I'm not a fan of Le Crap or Oh Darling.

Help me see the light people - my father will turn over in his grave if I did not barrack against Collingwood

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It is scary, I know but I am wavering. I pretty much only ever watch our games to barrack for us and Collingwood's games to barrack against them BUT I am not a fan of any of the interstate teams either (sure sign that one is an old fuddy duddy).
Once there were plenty of Collingwood players I couldn't stand and I found it easier to hate Malthouse than Buckley.
It is line ball as my best mate played for Collingwood and I'm not a fan of Le Crap or Oh Darling.

Help me see the light people - my father will turn over in his grave if I did not barrack against Collingwood
Treloar is enough.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
******* disgusting what this great game has become... I'm over it:thumbsdown:

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Your a better coach than Malthouse..

My hope for a Colliwobble is getting closer, but at the same time, I am dreading this. They played as well as they ever could in the PF... pray they do not play like that again, because if they do, it'll be an easy win. West Coast s**t their danks when they play finals here, but Collingwood do in GFs as well (they almost lost 2010 because of that).

Oh, and I'll never take a footballer seriously with a name like "Darling". Makes me want to turn into Blackadder.

Stamos

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 30, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton

WTF is wrong with you?
If the Filth win, they draw level on 16 flags.
And will be closer to 17 than us :(

Anybody even considering not supporting the Eagles this week is not a true Carlton supporter.

Back