Game Day 2018 AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how the pie board is holding up ??
Might go for a looksie.
got to page 33 and left - mixture of grief, what if, so close, it is what it is, love this club, so proud & * we lose lots of grand finals.......

got to page 33 and left - mixture of grief, what if, so close, it is what it is, love this club, so proud & **** we lose lots of grand finals.......
I knew you'd been for a look !
I saw a "like" here and there that you left for them..
A little different to the tugs board last week where it was an instant holiday for breathing .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Norm Smith medallists was a priority pick for Eagles....
Their other priority pick Darling played an almost Kouta like third quarter, taking mark after mark.
Next decade we are likely to be the first premiership club in decades that did not get some massive leg up in forms of priority picks, start up concessions, merger concession or numerous father/son lucky breaks before bidding system come in to pay fairer value for such luck. New era coming as the old one is playing out to favour the priority pick era lifting teams up to premiers in last two decades. 2020's bring it on. Now you got to truly build up through draft from scratch without priority picks from first round of draft. We look like first club doing it this way. The pay off will be huge in time and the feeling knowing it is done without all those big legs up, never forget....

Love the way WC played.

Talls taking marks, smalls handpassing correctly not throwing it and Shuey not ducking

Must be the first GF where I can’t remember a goal from a free. Well umpired and well played ( though pies probably needed to push the line harder to prevent WC marking)

Love the way WC played.

Talls taking marks, smalls handpassing correctly not throwing it and Shuey not ducking

Must be the first GF where I can’t remember a goal from a free. Well umpired and well played ( though pies probably needed to push the line harder to prevent WC marking)
Yes.

Their game style is a good mix of control and attack although they probably needed to get more reward for effort.

To come back after 5 goals down, not panic and grind out a win was amazing.

They're my tip for next years flag. Got all the pieces and now they have belief . Their game style is not as physically taxing as the Dogs of 2016 and the Tigers of 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back