AFL 2018 - AFL Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe it i'm shaking
i just lost so much

Oraz, everyone knows it's you! You may be able to change your screen name, but you can't disguise the way you word your post and the way you #smash, #pound and #loadup on bets, then freak out when you go all-in and lose the lot. The pattern is exactly the same as last year when you posted as "Oraz" - we're not stupid! You should never chase your losses with all-in live bets or multi's that are decided at the last minute. It's Russian Roulette and you may win because you get lucky, but more often than not, betting like that means you're going to lose everything! Today proves that. Walk away. If you're truly betting 10 units @ $200 per unit, then dropping $2000 on one game is nuts if you're shaking because you've lost it all. That physical reaction means you can't afford to lose it, and that in itself screams that you need to seek some help, and I sincerely hope you do.

Yeah had to, the value got better and better.
And on the crown promo too
Yeh bloody croen promo banned me Friday:( had been trying to be careful not bet all the afl nrl games and horse racing cash back but they still got me.. how long you been ok with them guys?? Do you guys bet only a few promo eligible games?

Can everyone just put the **** wit on ignore. Its undoing my ignore when everyone else replies to him anyway :(
You shouldn’t have to. I’ve reported several posts yet the “moderators” of this board do nothing.

anyway, onto tommorow,i really think it might take the dees a few weeks to adjust to no Lever, it exposes Oscar Mac a bit more and i think the pies will score ok in this one and possibly win... think I'll hit both teams 77.5 pts at b365 i don't expect either team to be too ultra defensive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back