AFL 2018 - AFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

SB head to head 2
Swallow vs Dunstan
taking Dunstan @1.95, hes averaging 91.6 and if you take out the 30 he got against Richmond rd 10 where he only played 58% TOG, this is a lot higher.
swallow is averaging 83.7

St Kilda win $1.60 bet365
I expect them to have way to much experience for the suns. Big game for the Saints.

not at all, just that if you said something dumb you'd generally get called on it by someone smarter than you. i took it as an opportunity to learn, and was lots of good knowledge shared. now it's gone elsewhere due to moderating decisions to be more inclusive and "letting people post what they want" - which is fine, just i think it's done harm to people who actually want to get better. but that's the way it's gone, no issue. think it breeds further condescension when any minor criticism tends to be taken some personally but again others think different

the notion of "winning bettors not posting their bets" is - why would you? make public an edge you have - counterproductive, if you actually are a winning bettor. the notion of "us against the bookies" is a wrong one - it's about finding and then protecting your edges for as long as you can. so the discussion around mindset and how to look for these edges (as no one can find every edge, obviously) is more valuable than straight tips, IMO
Yeah I completely understand if your on niche markets not disclosing your bets.

However, I think it is us against the bookies. People sharing information and knowledge to get better. Unfortunately there's nothing on mindset and little of any comments that would be described as constructive criticism. But at the end of the day anyone hanging s**t on others then when get called out your too scared to post your best for public scrutiny (on standard markets like H2H or line) and you get moderated then good riddance.

Anyone enough from me.

There's a sweet spot between advice and healthy debate/discussion being able to be given, and having the same ******* arguments in the 3rd consecutive round thread with the same shitful pointscoring and personal attacks.

I went all out on the Hawks v crows game before teams came out.

My reasons are:
-crows lost to freo when they had no fyfe or sandi.... the core of their team...
-crows have traveled from perth in the last week
-hawks home game and have just had an extra weeks rest.
-crows have a huge injury list and i believe hawks only have 2 starting 22 players not playing.
-all the internal feud going on in the crows club at the moment causing low moral.

The only reason i think it might not be the 100+ point blow out is the weather. Hopefully it all passes before the game and not during.

For the reasons above i put these bets on the Hawks when they were paying $1.70 on sportsbet earlier in the week

15U for hawks win
10U -10
5U -20
3U -30
3U -40
3U -50
2U -60
2U -70
2U -80
1U -90
1U -100

I am breaking even this year so i dont recommend following my bets and i do a lot riskier bets than what most put on here. Only bit of advice is to only bet what you are willing to lose and still be able to enjoy the game.

Have fun and good luck!
+ Burgoyne milestone is a massive factor

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

My reasons are:
-crows lost to freo when they had no fyfe or sandi.... the core of their team...
-crows have a huge injury list and i believe hawks only have 2 starting 22 players not playing.
-all the internal feud going on in the crows club at the moment causing low moral.

The only reason i think it might not be the 100+ point blow out is the weather. Hopefully it all passes before the game and not during.

For the reasons above i put these bets on the Hawks when they were paying $1.70 on sportsbet earlier in the week

15U for hawks win
10U -10
5U -20
3U -30
3U -40
3U -50
2U -60
2U -70
2U -80
1U -90
1U -100

I am breaking even this year so i dont recommend following my bets and i do a lot riskier bets than what most put on here. Only bit of advice is to only bet what you are willing to lose and still be able to enjoy the game.

Have fun and good luck!
So u have 47u on the hawks

Hawthorn/Adelaide under 155.5 @ 1.90
Hawthorn/Adelaide second half under 78.5 @ 1.86

Showers and rain are on the way. Not sure if it'll hit by the time the game starts but it should reach by quarter time if the radar's anything close to right.

Hawthorn/Adelaide under 155.5 @ 1.90
Hawthorn/Adelaide second half under 78.5 @ 1.86

Showers and rain are on the way. Not sure if it'll hit by the time the game starts but it should reach by quarter time if the radar's anything close to right.

yeah looks that way. getting on highest scoring half 1st @1.99 sports

relating to this, it seems like more 100point thrashings happen during the day games, as opposed to nights (when maybe theres more dew/moisture on the grass?) not sure if im correct on this thought or if any stats back this idea up. But its an interesting concept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So u have 47u on the hawks

Yes $235 in total $ ☺ why not? Bit of fun and good banter with my crow mates! Plus we'll have an even better night if its 40+ and amazing if it's 100+

I bet for fun and winnings usually go towards beers anyway.

Enjoy and good luck.

My reasons are:

15U for hawks win
10U -10
5U -20
3U -30
3U -40
3U -50
2U -60
2U -70
2U -80
1U -90
1U -100

Have fun and good luck!
I got Hawks earlier H2H at 1.91 but middled half at Ade +17.5 as I did with the under at U160.5.

Anyone know what odds the Saints were at 3/4 time?
Don’t know when it was, but the saints were $13 during the match on TAB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back