AFL 2018 - AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodwin is so stupid had Viney tagging Steven 3 qtrs..our best ball winning mid!! Gets like 15 in last When set free... The scoring in these two Sunday games is crazy!! Ess north going to nearly hit TGS by half

Goodwin is so stupid had Viney tagging Steven 3 qtrs..our best ball winning mid!! Gets like 15 in last When set free... The scoring in these two Sunday games is crazy!! Ess north going to nearly hit TGS by half

Off topic, but do you think Goodwin is a good match day coach?

He seems to make some bizarre decisions when i watch melbourne.

I really like Adelaide this afternoon. They've shortened a lot with the in's they have on paper. It's win today or their season is done. However, today aside, the value bet is with Adelaide to make the 8. I think they still have a shot IF they win today. It's a roll of the dice situation, of course, as it is with all betting, but if they DO win today, their odds for the 8 will come in. At the moment, Sportsbet have them at $7 to make the 8! With the Dogs winning last night, it's made Geelong drop down the ladder and opened things up for other teams. At $7, I think they're value. The pressure is on and the only way to shut people up is to start winning. Over the next few weeks, when it matters, they should be getting a pretty decent list back, and that's just as other teams start losing players to injury. They are a real shot for a spot in the eight. I can't let $7 go. Put 2u on.

Adelaide into $4 to make the top 8 now...

They do have one of the best lists and if you don't think they do you know nothing about football. But we already knew that. Thanks for bringing up a discussion we had a month ago too. How much you got on games today, 274 units?

Best list that apparently goes to pieces as soon as they lose one backman.

I've got them a huge chance of missing the 8 now so will probably roll some of my unrealised profits on my top 4 lay into a top 8 lay if I can get set sub $1.75

As I said a month ago still think they are very mentally soft and can see them bottling it again back half of the year.

Do you use betfair? Seem to back a lot of futures to cash out, you’ll do much better on betfair. The value for cash out feature with corporates is usually garbage.
if you're backing Adelaide at $7 to cash out at $4 after one win, why not just back them at $1.75ish to just win that game

Best list that apparently goes to pieces as soon as they lose one backman.

I've got them a huge chance of missing the 8 now so will probably roll some of my unrealised profits on my top 4 lay into a top 8 lay if I can get set sub $1.75

As I said a month ago still think they are very mentally soft and can see them bottling it again back half of the year.
Not going to disagree with that. They're playing bad at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back