AFL 2018 - AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Not anywhere near the impact of Kennedy, Darling and LeCras
If you go off last year’s totals(not a great comparison this year due to injuries) then those 3 players from each club contributed a very similar percentage of goals.

So guys, what do we think about the Dogs tonight? On paper, they have a pretty decent side.
Was last weeks game a one off or will the dogs be competitive tonight? hmm.

So guys, what do we think about the Dogs tonight? On paper, they have a pretty decent side.
Was last weeks game a one off or will the dogs be competitive tonight? hmm.
I think WB might have been flattered somewhat the last 2 weeks. Got 2 teams who have very poor form off the break. NM were missing Waite and Jacobs. Both times they jumped out fast and got reeled back in once the opposition teams woke up. Got a young team so back to back thrillers including a euphoric win after the siren might see them a little flat this week.

Bailey Williams added to the injury list and he has been good forward with 4 goals in 2 games.

Expect this is a big game for Hawks with Cyril retiring and dire ramifications if they lose for their finals chances so expect they win and cover the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trying another tackle bet:
0.5u Mclean most tackles in Group @11 Cr. Seems too high.
(leading tackler for WB, ave 6.14)
Shiels is the best for Hawks, ave 6.38 - the other good option but only @2.65 tho.
Mitchell also overs @13 ave 5.86/game.
[Group: shiels, Wallis, Omera, Howe, Dunkley, mclean, Mitchell,Dahlhaus]

Shiels is the best for Hawks, ave 6.38 - the other good option but only @2.65 tho.
[Group: shiels, Wallis, Omera, Howe, Dunkley, mclean, Mitchell,Dahlhaus]
Where can this market be found mate?

I've decided to bet the small amount I made from the Brisbane match on the Melbourne match.

Because why not? I am a mug punter. This is what mug punters do.

Freo paying $44 to win by 25+. If the Demon wheels fall off...

Thanks mate! I am following your McLean bet :thumbsu:
sorry mate, Mclean didnt come through for us. He has been playing good footy lately so kinda liked it, but flippin' Dunkley Ruined the party with 10tackles (@8.50). if it wasn't for him, Mitchell would have won it @13 odds!

Last edited:
seriously sportsbet?- Ziebell 3g+ @1.72 ?
no thanks, but i'll take Ziebell 2g+ @2.00 B365. 2u (No Waite & no Wood)
0.5u Ziebell 3g+ @4.25 b365
1u Same game Multi - North win, Cunnington 20pos+, Brown Most goals in Group @1.90 SB
GC gonna cop their 10th straight loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back