AFL 2018 - AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grundy out. Sydney defence will have a hard time stopping BB now (if they can get it in there enough)
Jacob's out as well. Both teams looking weak. I would love to be backing against both teams. No Jacob's, Higgins to get a hard tag, no Wood or Waite so Brown double teamed and Ziebell to play forward. I think Syd dominates the middle and wins this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So before the game, how many points did you have Sloane's resigning worth? And with extra information after the game, what correction factor did you use, that is repeatable, to requantify the points impact of Sloane's resigning?
I don't need to analyse afterwards, because i'm not expecting to find too many scenarios where a team has a horror show including multiple injuries, dramas around preseason camps, rumors, poor form (barely look interested in some games) and player unhappiness. Then you have one of the guys who is the "heart and soul" of the club resigning, a few better players back and bingo they look a different team.

Now I can't measure the precise impact, but when a team goes from playing with no intensity to playing with a high intensity, Sloane has a fantastic game, the crowd cheers every time Sloane touches the ball and Sloane gets swamped by nearly all his teammates when he kicks a goal then I consider it's had a positive impact which was foreseeable.

$1.90 is the best price they can get on a line the day of the game? I love tipsters that supposedly spend hours on their model but can’t take an extra 2 minutes checking dynamic odds to get the best price or a better line...
Followed closely this week, the account posts some lines on Monday when they believe the lines for those games are clearly wrong - seem happy to take the $1.90 early. The account looks very sharp. I jumped on board for two of the tips (unfortunately one was the only one it has gotten wrong since the account opened = dogs!). They have tipped 7/8 lines. I'm a convert, which probably means that it'll turn to crap

Sydney over 81.5 points @ 1.89 (bet365).

Jake Carlisle under 96.5 SC points @ 1.87 (TAB). Tonned up in his last three, but second tall tonight is Sam Gilbert (lol) as opposed to Austin/Brown in his recent games. More defensive responsibility on him.

Max Gawn over 126.5 Supercoach points @ 2.00 (TAB). Cleared in 9/15 games this season including a 139 against Jordan Roughead six weeks ago. Has posted some big games against weaker rucks this season (139 vs. Roughead, 151 vs. Darcy, 145 & 129 vs. Hickey, 139 vs. Smith, 168 vs. Leuenberger).
3/3, happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back