AFL 2018 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Darling :( great kick..Johanisson drops a sitter in front of goal..f this , edit: thank god the over at least hit n I hit a few late middles 141.5 bclub to 147.5 crown n 148.5 pbet..bit annoyed bout cashing out the 300 b365 bet on under 150.5 for $163 but 4 goals in first 8 mins of game ,I wasn't thinking the 2nd n 3rd be so putrid, could of been worse if lecras didn't get late goal and over 141.5 missed
As I said mate just middle it, stress free profits

Good finish with GWS and WC, but missed some opportunities this week.

I consider myself unlucky with the Ade pick (last minute goal, bad umpiring, Ade injuries and the last second goal), can't blame myself for the Geel selection and had a good read on the remainder of games except StK which I probably should have avoided.

Well done on a good week.

If the Crows didnt field one of their best teams for the year they would have lost last night.

If the Crows didnt field one of their best teams for the year they would have lost last night.
Didn't watch all the game, but sounded like Crows were a bit stiff to not have a bigger margin (injuries, umpires etc)?

I consider them similar to GWS - had a heap of injuries and became dispirited - now the players are back the performances are following. Fair play to Bris though to keep it close and play well for 4 weeks in a row without Hodge, Andrews and Cameron.

Tex back and maybe Douglas. Playing at home -5.5 seems a good line for the Crows.

had money on matt kennedy to get 30 plus possessions paying $76 sb.....ended up on 29 with 5 minutes left in game ... i really thought he got a handball out in last passage of play . sportsbet use alf website for there stats i think ? is that champion data ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back