Port -18.5
WB/PA - u156.5 u147.5
FRE/HAW - o153.5

R19: 8-4 +3.45u
YTD: 82-63 +11.38u
O/A: 282-213 +41.92u
Thanks mate, tailed your wb/pa.
How did u get WCE by -3.5?

This isn't on twitter. I searched for one on twitter, and the only one i found predicted Adelaide to win by 15 points. Clearly very accurate.
You'd automatically assume a model was inaccurate because they got 1 game wrong?

Who is "the system" you have access to? - I'm sure most would be interested in details to track how successful they are.

How's it tracked? The lines above when are they taken from as they're not the closing lines (WB was +22.5) and I don't think they're opening lines either.
I think the poll closed just before the first game of the round.

About to get very wet in Adelaide. Under 45.5 4th Quarter 5u @ $1.88 (SB - live bet)
WIN :)
Was watching TGS and O/U for last quarter during the 3rd quarter. Saw that a heap of rain was coming and would hit around 3/4 time but the last quarter O/U went up! (Melbourne kicked a few during 3rd Quarter).

WIN :)
Was watching TGS and O/U for last quarter during the 3rd quarter. Saw that a heap of rain was coming and would hit around 3/4 time but the last quarter O/U went up! (Melbourne kicked a few during 3rd Quarter).
Yeah was a great bet, was watching the weather cheering it in.

Seems a bit silly to be betting on every game at only 1 unit each. For example today you had Hawthorn at -13.5. A line that is 0.5 points to your models advantage. Aren't you better off putting 2 to 3 units on only 3-4 games each round.

Well last week the game it was BY FAR the most confident in getting up was West Coast -6.5.

Back