AFL 2018 - AFL Round 19

Who Covers the Line This week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Got access to a system that with last night is now 25 from 29 on the trot correct lines.

Today it predicts taking

Richmond
Geelong
St. Kilda
Carlton
Melbourne

at the lines currently at sportsbet.
What's it saying for today?

if anyone is at the Tassie ground give us a read on how strong the wind is... going by forecast it doesn't seem to be blowing too heavy so maybe not going to be able to load up on whoever wins coin toss to right of screen

No Kennedy and Sheuey but the Eagles are value at around $2.30. North are starting to show what they're really like, a team that belongs out of the 8

They are a much better side in Hobart.

D GWS by 43
D Carlton by 86
D Melbourne by 4
D Adelaide by 59
L GWS by 42

The last 2 years down there - defeated 1st and 9th in a year they had to win in the final round to avoid the spoon, that GWS win earlier this year yep there were injuries to the Giants but still.

While I`m staying away from the result I think North/Eagles should go over 161.5. Rain or not, the ground there generally allows for decent scoring.

They are a much better side in Hobart.

D GWS by 43
D Carlton by 86
D Melbourne by 4
D Adelaide by 59
L GWS by 42

The last 2 years down there - defeated 1st and 9th in a year they had to win in the final round to avoid the spoon, that GWS win earlier this year yep there were injuries to the Giants but still.

No Kennedy (key forward), no Shuey (key midfielder), no Jetta and no nic nat.
I think we are going to get smashed today.

Can't see anything? You could have just posted the three teams instead of the snide response.
It liked West Coast to win by a few goals, but this was before their late changes, so I'm not sure how accurate it will be.
It predicts Port by 18 and Hawthorn by 14, which right now is all three +'s.
Blame the snide response on my hangover...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the ground North playing out today the one that always has a 4-7 goal wind to right of screen, so we can quickly get on qtr 1 markets and all other qtr markets to right of screen at bookies who don't adjust quick.... crown pre game after toss i normally take and neds during game for qtr lines... hopefully the wind is fierce, the total of 170.5 at neds also looks a tad high with average weather forecast, its 166.5 b365
I tweeted someone at the ground and apparently not much wind to speak of at the moment.

Spewing...

Eagles get up sans JK and co?
Two weeks ago I said Syd and NM were shot. Syd won that game and have since lost to GC and Ess.

NM have struggled without Waite, Jacobs and Wood (the latter returns). At one stage they have a very solid defense and know they are leaking goals.

Would have loved WC to get the job done - but now missing 4 players so it's a tricky one.

Big home ground advantage but if it's not too windy I like WC narrowly.

Back