AFL 2018 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If I didn't back the Suns heavy at $2.75 i'd be in the shitter big time this weekend, lost most of my bets

Backing the Eagles in for a win tomorrow

Yep,
Today was carnage for me.

Lost a few units on the giants and essendon.

Still yet to decide on tomorrow's games. Good luck on the eagles.

Yes Wright! Kicked 2.1 so could almost have been 3g.
Nice tip.
Would have been nice if he kicked a third. Also had a chance in the 2nd quarter, all alone in the goal square and the kid blazed away and it went through for a point.
Lloyd today for 30 disposals @3.3 - sportsbet

What a round so far! Safe to say, many of us need to scamper to get the accounts up and going o_O I'd like to think that the Bulldogs can get up for the win. Without Kennedy, and the travelling, if the Doggies are ever going to beat them, it's today! The Dogs were embarrassed last week, but WC were pretty atrocious in the JLT too. Yes, Nic Nat is a big "in" for the Eagles, but I just think the Dogs will get over the line this arvo. The Sydney/Port game should be a cracker! I am going for Sydney H2H in that one. Franklin is paying $2.50 to kick five goals. The alternate market on Sportsbet of "any player to kick five" is $2.40. Good luck to everyone!

What a round so far! Safe to say, many of us need to scamper to get the accounts up and going o_O I'd like to think that the Bulldogs can get up for the win. Without Kennedy, and the travelling, if the Doggies are ever going to beat them, it's today! The Dogs were embarrassed last week, but WC were pretty atrocious in the JLT too. Yes, Nic Nat is a big "in" for the Eagles, but I just think the Dogs will get over the line this arvo. The Sydney/Port game should be a cracker! I am going for Sydney H2H in that one. Franklin is paying $2.50 to kick five goals. The alternate market on Sportsbet of "any player to kick five" is $2.40. Good luck to everyone!

Agree with the Bulldogs.
They were so awful last week you'd think they will play with some fight today

1u Bulldogs -7.5
1u Power +19.5

Eagles looked pretty decent last week though, so very hard to read that game. Points total might be the market to focus on.

Yeo $2.30 to have 25 disposals on Ladbrokes isn't too bad.

2u Port head to head @$3.10 (TAB).

They have the big bodied midfield to match ours and a talented forward line that could really trouble our workmanlike defence. Ryder is a loss but in Callum Sinclair we don't really have the star ruck like a Gawn or a Nicnat to hurt them. Buddy is the trump card and maybe he can get us out of jail but I fancy he'll be double teamed all day which makes it hard. Anything over $3 for Port is hefty value IMO.

Thoughts on Andrew Gaff 30+ disposals? Seems like a shoe in going purely off stats (don’t watch much footy)

Thoughts on Andrew Gaff 30+ disposals? Seems like a shoe in going purely off stats (don’t watch much footy)
He's a reasonable chance to get 30, but he's a notorious seagull and the SCG dimensions will make it alot harder for him to get cheap kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any player to get 40+ disposals in the eagles dogs game is 7.50
worth something small?

Small middle:
T. McLean
<23.5 @ 1.95 (sportsbet)
>22.5 @ 1.99 (Pointsbet)

Unlikely but worth the shot at those odds

If you're thinking that the winning margins for the rest of the games this round will end up under 39.5 points, you can get $2.17 (Sportsbet) for "either team under 39.5" in a multi.

Fantasy: L. Parker over T. Rockliff @1.9 (TopBetta)

Crazy value on current form.

Wowee :eek: Agreed. Surely that price is down to Rockliff's overall record vs the Swans at the SCG. But that means very little if he plays the role he did last week and is in similar nick fitness-wise. Really can't see him outscoring Parker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back