AFL 2018 - AFL Round 21

Who Covers The Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not feeling the love for the Dees at all at sub $1.50

Agree that Swans got lucky last week
But They have a great record v the Dees ...
Melbourne have produced some woeful efforts at the MCG this year v Hawks , v Saints
V Pies

I’ve backed them for unit at line
And straight out $3.05

Yeh got on hawk Geelong 148.5 tab $1.80 before it moved to 153.5-155.5... I'm a tad worried about Adelaide being dry by an hour before game with many of us on under 151.5... what is everyone's read on the forecast there..seems to be a bit more rain next 2 hours but might be ok after...? Hopefully the ground is soggy as

Yeh got on hawk Geelong 148.5 tab $1.80 before it moved to 153.5-155.5... I'm a tad worried about Adelaide being dry by an hour before game with many of us on under 151.5... what is everyone's read on the forecast there..seems to be a bit more rain next 2 hours but might be ok after...? Hopefully the ground is soggy as
Adelaide Oval would come second to the 'G in terms of drainage, I think.

Yeah i wonder whether dusty kicks a few today. Tigers may rest him fwd a bit more today? Should kick a few goals in perfect conditions. Im on 3 goals bet365 $4.75

Yeh look the way i see it is they have already shown their hand by resting Nank this week. They have also dropped Baker, Townsend and Lloyd to a degree even though hes been playing a bit of midfield and bought in 2 genuine midfielders in Graham and Prestia. Unsure what Menadues been doing? (Maybe Half back)

Theyve named him fwd which we know can mean little but for me today tigers area all about refreshing certain players and by dropping fwds and replacing with mids i feel some mids like Dusty might spend a fair bit of time deep fwd and against GC suns that could be dangerous

Isnt Adelaide one of the best grounds in regards to drainage? Or did i make that up

I'm hearing whispers that the Tigers are treating this trip to the Gold Coast as a bit of 'R n R' prior to finals.

The word is that they have been enjoying the sun, basically doing light exercise and chilling out.

Seems like a smart strategy to me, but it makes the $13 on offer for the Suns even more juicy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing whispers that the Tigers are treating this trip to the Gold Coast as a bit of 'R n R' prior to finals.

The word is that they have been enjoying the sun, basically doing light exercise and chilling out.

Seems like a smart strategy to me, but it makes the $13 on offer for the Suns even more juicy.
You honestly buy that rumour? There's 3 rounds to go, they can still drop to 3rd and miss a home final come on...

This will contradict what I said earlier in the week but..

Richmond -59.5 ($1.93-Topsport, 365, SB)

With the ins Richmond have named this week it definitely looks like they'll be serious.

I can’t see the Suns winning but I can see a very early 4 goal lead which SB will pay out

Tom Mitchell under 36.5 disposals @ 1.95 (Sportsbet).

Scarlett on 3AW flagging Scott Selwood will go to him.

Back