AFL 2018 - AFL Round 21

Who Covers The Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

sounds silly but I like Carlton at the odds.. fremantle have lost another 3 from their starting 22 in Hill, Brayshaw, and Tucker and the blues ins are actually ok.. maybe they play good as road underdogs like vs gold coast??? they did have a good win at subiaco vs Freo only 2 seasons ago.. i just wouldn't be anchoring freo at 1.28 in any multis etc with the side theyve named...
it's a very ordinary Freo team. Probably marginally better than Carl and with the HGA they should win.

Hoping they get a win under their belt so they feel a bit more comfortable going into the game next week against Geel at Skilled where i'm expecting them to be thumped.

Melb -6.5 at $2.75.

Think Melb should be able to swing this one around. Syd have 2 backmen on the bench and Melb have had 15 scoring shots to 9 so the Swans lead is a bit flattering.

Hopefully they make the adjustment not to kick it to Allir Allir all the time like WB did after bombing it long to Majak in the 1st half.

Bookies will have made a killing this round. Some red hot faves would have traded at redic prices in running (Port, Norf, Melblol)

If the mighty blue baggers hold on then the fave will have lost in every Hills Chase The Goals game.

Bookies will have made a killing this round. Some red hot faves would have traded at redic prices in running (Port, Norf, Melblol)

If the mighty blue baggers hold on then the fave will have lost in every Hills Chase The Goals game.
I decided to do the NRL will hill promo today instead and both favs lost as well lol.

Essendon -27.5
Hawthorn +7.5
HAW/GEE - u151.5
Richmond -59.5
West Coast +15.5
PA/WC - u151.5
GWS 1-39
Melbourne -16.5
Melbourne o93.5
FRE/CAR - u165.5

R21: +3.53u
YTD: 94-72 +13.7u
O/A: 294-222 +44.24u

Beautiful start to the round but what an awful sunday. Left a bitter taste in the gob. Seeya next week :thumbsu:

Back