Westhoff more AFL Fantasy points than Polec at $1.90 w Topbetta

Walters more AFL Fantasy points than T Lynch at $1.90 w Topbetta

Fiorini more AFL Fantasy points than May at $1.90 w Topbetta

$30 Coniglio more AFL Fantasy points than Franklin at $1.90 w Topbetta

$30 Lloyd more AFL Fantasy points than Cameron at $1.90 w Topbetta

$30 Steven more AFL Fantasy points than Billings at $1.87 w Topbetta

Like the Swans in this spot.

As Mookie pointed out they are pretty lethal coming off a bad loss
(excluding their injury affected 0 and 6 start last year )

Giants would of been beaten by a team with a forward line last week .
They still have a problem of substandard
Forward pressure when they don’t score
Confident Swans run it out of their backline tonight

1unit Swans sportsbet $1.70 ( payout if up by 24pts at any stage )

WH has Rory Sloane 27+ disposals + Adelaide win@2.70 in Port v Bris match (????).

Probably won't happen, but putting a little on Rocky 30+ disposals and Wingard 3+ goals at SB.

I go through TAB and I’m not sure how you do your “units” so I’ll share my small bets.

$2 on North h2h at $3.10
$3 on port to win over 188.5 at $2.05

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol pies where always going to win buckley always wins games when he under the pump
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
Examples? Obviously he has been under the pump of the majority of his reign and haven't made finals so they clearly haven't performed, but any specific games you are referencing?

I always wonder if these are real..

Surely the ones that lose are. It's the $10 super huge winning multis I question because those seemed designed to encourage people to try them. Big losses would just warn people off betting.

Surely the ones that lose are. It's the $10 super huge winning multis I question because those seemed designed to encourage people to try them. Big losses would just warn people off betting.

True.
But it could also be seen as a marketing attempt.

They're all real. Its like the lottery, when you have enough people playing these big multis there is bound to be a decent sized winner amongst them

Had Heeney to get 25 or more in a same game multi... he only touched it 2 or 3 times in the last quarter and ended on 23
Had a sgm with Neale to get 30 or more the only fail (he got 29)
:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back