AFL 2018 - AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken Monday
Cats Saints O178.5
Ess Port O186.5
Other's i grabbed just for a middle, saw no value in the TGS.
Bris Rich under 187, awaiting total to bottom out.
GWS Freo under 175, will probably middle now at 169.
Good luck to all, thanks to those that post their bets.

Put 4 units on under 180, kinda stuffed up when I middled with 172, took a further 2 under 172 and middled over 160.
Feels like posting after the bet but I was asked.

Sure you did ;)

My bets for today

Fremantle +31.5
if GWS play at their best they are capable of blowing FREO away. However, Freo have been playing some decent footy over the last couple of weeks. I think they can be competitive here.

Sydney -17.5
I think Franklin will be too hard to stop here. Bulldogs still missing key defenders.

Carlton +13.5
Pressure on the blues after back to back losses. Must show something here. These two sides are pretty even on paper. Carlton to make a game of this.

Then don't post them at all - posting prices that haven't been around for 5 days adds nothing
Or he can post them Monday and people can choose whether to get on. Did I miss you becoming a mod?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in early on Syd next week. Crouch brothers injured, Betts looks out as well and Sloane is apparently hampered by an injury. Typically Ade are average on the road against good teams so I can see them struggling against a good opposition (although been flat today).

Or he can post them Monday and people can choose whether to get on. Did I miss you becoming a mod?

Yeah that's his point though. Post them Monday

The flogs having a whinge about not being able to get enough on on Mondays can seriously just EAD. People are allowed to post tips for soft markets, not everyone is some bigfooty highroller on his 7th alias account. The posts about having to actually post your tips at the time the odds are available are valid though

Yeah that's his point though. Post them Monday

The flogs having a whinge about not being able to get enough on on Mondays can seriously just EAD. People are allowed to post tips for soft markets, not everyone is some bigfooty highroller on his 7th alias account. The posts about having to actually post your tips at the time the odds are available are valid though
And he does. I got on his Richmond and crows totals and was happy.

And he does. I got on his Richmond and crows totals and was happy.

Were there others posted after the odds were gone though? Pretty sure Paris was talking about posting stale prices. No idea if he did or didnt but it was a different issue to the one people were whinging about before

0.5U - Acres 3+ goals @12, with Bruce out, acres named at FF to cover that role, should get more opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back