AFL 2018 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually like north with big Ben brown on fire and I think Jacobs can slow Mitchell up
Mitchell being slowed up had zero impact last week. I think Hawks will do them comfortably.

feels like this every season but really its been one decent upset a round so far, well below other years.
result last night not that big of a shock

Agree with Kaiser. IMO swans should win, but is $1.50 on the road in round 1 really a good bet against a team with ferocious home support? To top that off they're playing in a new stadium with which WCE have been training on.

And on big footy punting year in year out the classic line is '' gee footy is up and down this year. So hard to bet ''

Not really. It's a new season and the first 11 rounds are always going to be unpredictable, up and down barring 2-3 sides.

I'll bump this post a few rounds in.

Not really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who saw them last week wouldn’t bet on them all year. They are woeful

They've played some decent football in the first 3 rounds.
Their players aren't even trying/defending. Terrible to watch.
Free gold coast players everywhere.

Hmmm total could be 130 after 3 if they had kicked half decebt.. the 174.5 still a little glimmer

Thoughts on melbourne v richmond on tuesday??
Thinking about pounding dees at the line. You just know they will come out firing after last week.

Thoughts on the saints next week?
I went to click on StK +25.5 and then they took it off the board on Bet 365.

The games in Tassie and Hawks will be smarting after a terrible performance and this also should be a bit of a revenge game after the Saints obliterated them in Tassie last year. However, looks like Mitchell might be in trouble with the MRP and I think Hawks depth is an issue now with lots of youngsters and depth players in due to some injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back