AFL 2018 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

An average of 73.8. Against the best defence in the league at their first home game of the season coming off an embarrassing draw. Silly reasoning maybe, but those factors have to be taken into account. Can't see them cracking 70 on the weekend.
they don't need to crack 70 for the over to hit without GWS scoring 110-120

Agree, not saying it's not going to go over at all. But based on what GWS have done so far this season, they may struggle to score heavily. They've only scored over 100 once. On top of that, there's rain forecast in Sydney during the day so the ground will be slippery at best.

Heads up on the Rising Star market. As always, Sportsbet are very slow at recognising the nomination and Jaidyn Stepenson (Coll.) is still at $13 and without the Round 4 nod next to his name. Get on! You can cash out on this market, so even without him winning, as soon as he comes in, you can just cash out for a profit if you don't want to stick it out till the end ;)

Into 9's owe you another beer

Agree, not saying it's not going to go over at all. But based on what GWS have done so far this season, they may struggle to score heavily. They've only scored over 100 once. On top of that, there's rain forecast in Sydney during the day so the ground will be slippery at best.
Still hoping the weather clears, if it does I'll hit this one again.
Never before have these 2 scored under 160

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a difficult season to punt on
For example - wouldn't be surprised if the bulldogs won by 10 goals or lost by 10 points tonight.
Who knows.​

Battle of the incompetents tonight so i'm jumping on the under.

I think WB has a better team and more suited to Etihad where I think they'll be a bit classy for Carl. Bought myself a few points in case it's close (-12.5) and threw WB into a couple of multi's. With Kreuzer and Murphy out it's still a pretty weak team on paper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back