AFL 2018 - AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

ubet didn't move him from 34$ all game for 1st/last goal scorer of quarters :eek:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 10.25.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 10.25.04 PM.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 60

AFL Fantasy Points:
Sam Murray Under 79.5 @ $1.88
Ed Langdon Over 79.5 @ $1.88
Daniel Rich Over 80.5 @ $1.88
Sam Gray Under 75.5 @ $1.88
Angus Brayshaw Over 79.5 @ $1.88
Matthew Kreuzer Over 96.5 @ $1.88

@ 44

anyone givig saints with the line a chance?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

wasn't sure about the under here,, have a feeling it'll easily go over in an open game
You can get 156.5 most places now if you like over.. eagles might be more vulnerable to scores minus the floating intercept marking of McGovern

Been raining most of the night in Sydney and is very blustery this morning. Those conditions are supposed to hang around right through the game. I'd be keen on the overs in decent conditions but not so much with the weather the way it is. Likely to be pretty scrappy.

On a great run at the moment.
Really like Sydney tomorrow
even with Buddy out
Sydney are just one of those sides who always perform when their backs are against the wall
Hawthorn last 2 wins have been against bottom 4 sides.
Sydney by 10 for mine

Good start to the round

As for today's games,
I really like Port Adelaide today
I think they have a very strong side named on paper. A lot of big bodied mids in that team, wines, ebert, boak, gray, powell pepper etc.
Adelaide still with a lot of injuries.
If port are ever going to snap their losing streak against the crows then today is the day.
Port +8.5

Not really we lost

Nic nat
Shuey
Mcgovern

That's our All Australian/Best
Ruckman
Mid
Defender

That's like Richmond losing

Rance
Jack Reiwolt
Dustin Martin
More like Nank, Rance and Martin

Think Eagles still have a chance as Lycett has been in good form and GWS rucks aren't great. It will come down to the midfields and GWS are missing a few in there, compared to WC just missing Shuey.

GWS win for mine
At the end of the day the only stand out team this year is Richmond
All other teams down to about 12th are very even. Eagles are overrated here.
Giants by 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And still coming in the too. Can't understand why people are hammering St. Kilda. I think it may be due to the Ross Lyon drama over the past week. IMO it's going to have 0 affect on the game. Saints are on Carlton level.
Get on that Carlisle 21 for 3 goals though seconds before bounce if u see him going forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back