AFL 2018 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the stadium is near one of those blobs of rain

sevp_aoc_rdcp_sldas_ebref_achn_l88_pi_20180519010600001.png

2u Power/Suns under 160.5 @1.90 (Ubet)
In China and thunderstorms forecast. Will look at radar before start to look at 1Q play...

Glad I got on GWS under when I did (dropped from 80.5 to 73.5) with Tassie being a good venue for North, but that handicap right now is so much bigger than I ever thought it'd be.

Giants are cooked.
Players don't care. Shiel and a few other of their guns won't even be there next year.
I don't know what the AFL are going to do, they won't be making finals next year and will be getting crowds of 5k and less.
RIP.

Is it pretty windy in bellerive as usual? Is the old back the team who wins the toss to cover the quarter line, in play?

Is it pretty windy in bellerive as usual? Is the old back the team who wins the toss to cover the quarter line, in play?
I read somewhere that it's due to the redevelopment of the oval that makes it easier to score at one end.

Forecast is a bit windy as well - Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As proven by talking up Essendope last week I am a rubbish AFL punter but if you'd told people GWS would be $2.40 against North in Rd 9 at the start of the year people would have locked you up. They seem to have got out to a silly price at a time when we might just be seeing the peak relative hype between the two teams.
Line keeps on blowing out.

Think GWS will struggle. Without Scully, Kelly, Delidio and Shiel likely tagged the orange tsunami is dead. No Patton, Delidio or Greene means the forward line is heavily dependent on Cameron and struggles to kick goals. The backline is excellent but missing Davis who would play on Brown.

Shown no inclination to tough out wins under duress like Ade or Syd. Don't seem to play with alot of spirit.

With their injuries I consider NM the better team playing with a significant home ground advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back