AFL 2018 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

As for next week;

Essendon,
Hawthorn,
Dees
to win

GWS at home will bounce back. Essendon have had their "I'll show them" win!

WC will do Hawthorn. Too tall. Too fast. On a high after today.

Melbourne I agree with, though remember it's being played in Alice Springs. Need to keep an eye on the weather, etc...

i think i remember seeing an afl megabet that had Kennedy, Darling and Riewoldt all to score 3 goals each @11 on sb i think. anyone else see it? cause its come off..
Yeah Thatsapaddlin hit it.

Adelaide -28.5
NM/GWS - u166.5
GWS +15.5
GC/PA - o161.5
Essendon +30.5
St. Kilda +27.5
STK/COLL - u167.5
CAR/MEL - u172.5
Carlton +34.5
Brisbane +17.5
West Coast +5.5
WC/RICH - o166.5

R9: 5/7/0 -2.5u
YTD: 25/20/0 +2.5u
O/A: 220/170/0 +33.04

Rough week but really should of been 7/5. 10 seconds to go in the Saints Pies game had the line and total in the bag locked up only for Collingwood to kick a goal with 5 seconds to go. That was a tough one to take but that's gambling

So who wins today guys?
Eagles or Tigers

Tough game for me to pick.

West coast by 15

If I was betting Id go for west coast

Richmond Crazy value
who have the eagles beaten?
5u Richmind @2.00

Port, cats

Who have Richmond beaten? And how'd they go at the Adelaide Oval in R2?

wtf richmond are chitttt

Took carlt melb U180 as well, Carlton not showing up cost me this plus the 170-180 middle, grrr
Carlton cost a few people today.

They've played some weaker teams over the past month, but the Dees all of a sudden look like a serious contender. Viney is one of their most important players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've played some weaker teams over the past month, but the Dees all of a sudden look like a serious contender. Viney is one of their most important players.

Yes thought exactly the same when the Dee's were up and about, took the carlton line of -41.5, very ouch this game.
Was so stoked with the odds of $4.50 for under 150, thought that bet got up 50% of the time, missed by miles.

Would want to see Melbourne beat some quality before thinking they are any sort of contender. So far their 6 wins have come against the bottom 5 sides and North

They can only beat who's in front of them and Melbourne are doing it very well indeed....Imo the 2018 demons outfit is way better than last year's team!

Dees -34.5 to 41.5 I think the Carlton won a few people money.

You're right though Dees are good, betting market has loved them every week just looking at their SPs

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If they come out and beat Adelaide this week then I think it's safe to say they are a serious chance this season. They might do a Hawthorn in 08, only difference there is no stand out team like Geelong in 08. This season is wide open.

Yeah and if they were 6-0 you would have a point but they have been belted in their matches in between when taking on better teams
Can't argue with that because it's a fact but, these wins will be building huge confidence within the playing group. This week's match is pretty massive for them to see where they're at.

Yeah and if they were 6-0 you would have a point but they have been belted in their matches in between when taking on better teams
Belted by final margin only, both Richmond and Hawthorn results were pretty misleading if just looking at the margin.
Their current 22 playingis one of the best in the comp.

Belted by final margin only, both Richmond and Hawthorn results were pretty misleading if just looking at the margin.
Their current 22 playingis one of the best in the comp.

Final result is a pretty good metric to go by and takes out people's gut feels.

Disagree anyway though. Hawthorn killed them in every part of the game after quarter time and Richmond were on top all game

Final result is a pretty good metric to go by and takes out people's gut feels.

Disagree anyway though. Hawthorn killed them in every part of the game after quarter time and Richmond were on top all game
Hawks had 2 extra scoring shots for the match in the final quarter before kicking away, Richmond in control of their match but margin also blew out late.

Just looking at the final margin is as misleading as using gut feel.

Dogs kicked 2.14 on Friday. Play that game 100 times and I guarantee they score more than they did Friday.

Likewise Port yesterday, 6.8 and 2 on the full all inside 30 yesterday. 40pt margin not a true representation of the actual match.

They still had the wind at their backs but it def. dropped off. Missed some shots as well.

Went one quarter too many on the line bets - something to keep in mind for next game.

Got to add in the fact that GWS have to be one of the more gutless teams when they get down I can remember in recent years for a 'good' side.

Even when they were up at half time I wasn't confident as I knew if the Kangas had a decent quarter GWS would most likely fold in the last even if they had enough use of the breeze to get back in the game

#theyknew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back