2018 AFLW Season - offseason moves

Remove this Banner Ad

First half cost us. 6 day break after a hot taxing game. Carlton will be tough. Is Kasler ok? Need her to play on Harris

Tbh I only really need us to win as many games as last season, I'd be happy with that.
As long as one of them is the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't kick straight, was the difference in the end. Could blame the wind (it was very blowy), but the Dogs were very accurate.
Might not have changed the result, but umpire 18 really ****ed us over in the third when we had the wind behind us. We outplayed the opponents in that quarter and kept them scoreless, but we were really stifled by a lack of reward for effort. Pushes in the back and a lot of incorrect disposal from the Doggies, let go.
Our skills (or lack of) were exposed today, and the Doggies clearly superior in that department.

May sound stupid, but probably a game we needed to lose to show our girls (although they aren't cocky) that even though they beat the reigning premiers last week, not all the other teams will be easy beats and there are genuine threats this season, meaning that they need to be on their game every week especially in this extremely short season in order for them to get to the Grand Final again this year! However, no excuses, it was a pretty poor game from our girls who are capable of much better.

Who wpild people give the vites too? Really dofficult yesterday maybe

3. Kasler or whoever was on Brennan as she was pretty quiet
2. Weutschner. As I said last week if you would want someone kicking for goal for your life it would be her.
1. Conway. Thought for a second gamer she was good. Even though she got done for running to far at least she was trying to take the game on. She will be a very good player and def the better of the Conway siblings.

Surely Gabby Collingwood does not play next week? Bring in Eyre give SFT a hand they double teamed her needed to make other defenders accountable.
Is Eyre fiut yet? If so yes. Thought Hunt was a bit stiff to be dropped she's not too bad so bring her in for Collingwood if Eyre fit bring here in as well and drop Clarke. Zanchetrta was poor yesterday but would persist with her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back