2018 AFLW Season - offseason moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, * I am glad we aren’t getting a Bulldogs v Demons grand final.

* I am sick of the media carry-on about these two as though they are the chosen ones and as though women’s Footy never existed until the Dogs and Demons played a ******* exhibition match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was close!!

I hate having to cheer on Collingwood but it must be done!

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, **** I am glad we aren’t getting a Bulldogs v Demons grand final.

**** I am sick of the media carry-on about these two as though they are the chosen ones and as though women’s Footy never existed until the Dogs and Demons played a ******* exhibition match

Lol. Get the hint if an impression that you may have strong feelings on this issue.

Bloody hell that was cutting it fine. But two of the three pieces of the puzzle are in place now.

Go Collingwood then....

Great news. Bulldogs nearly blew it!

I want some hot pies tomorrow.
Collingwood have been in hot form for some weeks now. Beat Brisbane comfortably (won 53-39), pushed Bulldogs (lost 41-49) and smashed Melbourne (won 58-24). These are the current top 3 teams too so it may not be as easy of an assignment for Adelaide as it looks.

Hope Collingwood turn it up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back