2018 AFLW Season - offseason moves

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised no one has gone with an empty forward line and three small speedsters to run on to the ball and in to open goals given the issues most seem to have with goal kicking.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Sorry quick question.

Is the game streamed live on the AFL website? Had a quick look on the AFL website, but couldn't find a link in the match centre.

Moved in with the GF over Xmas (hence why I've been pretty quiet lately) and can only watch footy on the laptop.

WA Lion

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry quick question.

Is the game streamed live on the AFL website? Had a quick look on the AFL website, but couldn't find a link in the match centre.

Moved in with the GF over Xmas (hence why I've been pretty quiet lately) and can only watch footy on the laptop.
Pretty sure aflw has its own app now which you can watch the game on

Whats up with the 2 carlton players we brought in. Ayre and Exon? Have they been training and if so how have they went?

Don't think either is quite ready. Exon had a broken ankle to get over, and Ayre had some clean up surgery.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Sorry quick question.

There was a link up last night off AFL.com.au but I didn't follow it to check out exactly how it was working.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Gee, can you tell that the broadcast guide on the AFL site has been drawn up by Vic-centric w***ers from Melbourne?
bgaf.JPG

6:45 game in Adelaide means broadcast to start 15min prior, so 6:30 there, and 6:00 here (Brisbane) but let's list both of those cities by EDT time. Too hard to list local times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frederick-Traub will likely be our focal point and shes proven damn competitive last season, I think we should be alright. Fair few of our midfielders are fast linebreakers who like goals as well!

Im keen for the match either way, sport is sport at the end of the day and Im keen to see our girls play!

I reckon SFT will spend a good chunk of time around the ball in the ruck. Will be interesting.

Dont have free to air TV setup at home (Havnt for about 7 years now, that went fast...) and Im in NZ but the stream just refreshed for me! :D

They're almost redundant, but if you've got a screen and a coaxial cable might as well hook it up. Or no antenna at your place at all?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back