Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it helps with set up to cut list first before draft, but it’s kind of difficult to do. I cut WR to 5 or 6, no idea how many I can pick up though. Final cut needs to happen post draft.

I know it helps with set up to cut list first before draft, but it’s kind of difficult to do. I cut WR to 5 or 6, no idea how many I can pick up though. Final cut needs to happen post draft.
Final cut yes, as some people may (GG) end up with a lot more picks than spots anyway.

We would need to change to a rookie only draft if that were the case.

And it would be more work for GG to set the rosters up to start the season - as it is, after we set our 34 keepers, the ESPN system cuts all remaining players which removes a couple of steps that he would need to do manually

No, in this league everyone MUST cut down to 34 before the draft and inside roster limits BEFORE the draft because it's not a rookie draft

Oh yeah that’s right...too many leagues man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back