Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Have updated all the rosters, adding all acquisitions and draftees.

But am waiting off from FINALIZING and opening the league season, until about 4 days before the Thursday Night opener.

Keep watch of that time, because there'll be two days for waiver claims to be made, followed by 2 days of FA pick-ups.

So, all rosters are up to date EXCEPT....

Manureid--- Jaylen Samuels RB

Due to IR player, which I cannot move to IR until after I have finalized. Once I have, I will do the IR move and then ADD Samuels to Manureid's roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been trying to get out of this division for years.

All fantasy should have rotating divisions based on previous season positions...drowned out by the ‘defence is everything’ alliance

I've offered to mix up the divisions the last two years and you guys have ended up balking at it.
Not us from the west. Should happen in all our dynasty leagues

Can you blame them? I was delighted when I found out I'd won the BF fantasy lottery and ended up in the same division in Omega :D
Zero free wins in my division each season. Have to fight tooth and nail. Fack'n start 2-0 in yours :mad:

I assume you're talking about Omega here. If so, look at the division records :p
Nah Alpha. Forgot you were not in the Golden Division in Alpha. GG has not had time to destroy his roster in Omega yet.

All fantasy should have rotating divisions based on previous season positions...drowned out by the ‘defence is everything’ alliance
Lel 4/10 championship years with competitive smatterings throughout

And this is from someone who suggested it in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back