Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

I think ESPN gives itself free reign to keep adjusting whenever they see find an error. I remember in some league a few years ago, they kept re-adjusting games from as far back as week 2 and 4, tho the season was in week 13 and on the verge of playoffs. Someone actually missed the playoffs (peterbuch?) one year because suddenly a game they won early season was adjusted late in the season.

I can assure you it happened to the 'Stangs a couple of times. Larkis enjoyed one of those '.pooofteeth of a secondary digit win claims' :mad: 24 hrs after the results were in the books..

LD was informed by the car park attendant as she subscribes to Alpha League updates.
https://goo.gl/images/2w8V5M

The fact I might is a big enough reality check that he’s a wasted asset for the Dodgers

Don't care to check your scores to see if you actually won.

Whats the value on Wilson, throw me an offer. (Don't include Gurley)

The fact I might is a big enough reality check that he’s a wasted asset for the Dodgers
I would prefer Hopkins myself if you have a fire sale.

I'd be interested in trading for any starter calibre offensive players.

I may as well go all in on the last couple of years of Brady/Brees before it all blows up and my team sucks forever.

Literally everyone bar Gurley on my team is available for the right price.

I'd be interested in trading for any starter calibre offensive players.

I may as well go all in on the last couple of years of Brady/Brees before it all blows up and my team sucks forever.
Only lead gg by a couple of points atm. Could be about to let him get his first win of the season! Blow it up!

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Only lead gg by a couple of points atm. Could be about to let him get his first win of the season! Blow it up!
All my teams are sucking this year after being pretty damn good last year - I've already lost as many games in Alpha this year than I did for all of last year and I've lost 2.5x as many games in Omega as I did last year (5 c.f. 2 including the final).

I'm a great example of why you should diversify the players over all your teams :(

Back