Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

As good as Gurley is, there is no way I'd give up Goff and Mixon for him. I don't even think I'd do a Gurley-Goff straight swap

Not in this league. Besides scoring differences Gurley and most RBs are finished by 30-32. Good QBs which Goff is play to late 30s early 40s.

Not in this league. Besides scoring differences Gurley and most RBs are finished by 30-32. Good QBs which Goff is play to late 30s early 40s.
Yeh, as good as Gurley is, this is still a QB premium league and if you have a good starter is hard to give them up.

Yeh, as good as Gurley is, this is still a QB premium league and if you have a good starter is hard to give them up.

Blah blah blah

Just checking future picks and seems I have Dagless 2nd and 3rd rounder... Might as well get me your 1st somehow.
It’s looking like an increasingly mediocre draft so happy to have the discussion

Without delving too deeply.

Goff + Mixon.
Goff ahead due to league setup, let alone a top 12 dynasty RB in addition.

QBs only move for volume or rebuild. Unjustified otherwise unless you’re four deep.

From an expected package for Gurley PoV, I would expect a passing trade to be in line with what I got for AB with repeated number 1 WR years.

A middling starter young RB in Duke, a high end crapshoot in Fuller and two mid to late firsts (used to draft Cook and Allen)

Expect moving Gurley at his age is a rebuild move, expecting top 12 starters just won’t happen.

Heck, can’t even get three roll of the dice pieces for Wilson :p

I do from time to time, usually when trying to figure out trades.

And every time I look my apparent inability to assess WR talent depresses me - outside of AB (which was a no-brainer when I traded for him) and AJ Green (who fell into my lap in my first draft) I've either drafted busts at the position (in some cases multiple times) or traded high picks for busts (Danario Alexander, Kenny Britt, Sammie Coates, Nelson Agholor etc)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And every time I look my apparent inability to assess WR talent depresses me - outside of AB (which was a no-brainer when I traded for him) and AJ Green (who fell into my lap in my first draft) I've either drafted busts at the position (in some cases multiple times) or traded high picks for busts (Danario Alexander, Kenny Britt, Sammie Coates, Nelson Agholor etc)
Heck better than getting overexcited that high WR talent is dropping to you in drafts and over drafting them despite the plethora of other needs (see Parker, Dorsett, Davis, Williams, Moore, Ridley, Godwin, Richardson)

I’m just convinced all RBs are busts after Trich/JStew/Wilson burned me. Now only Cook to add

Amendola? Seriously?
I’d do any WR bar Theilen.
There’s not much left after that. Funchess or Gabriel are next

Without delving too deeply.

Goff + Mixon.
I'd argue Goff is more valuable than Gurley straight up.

RBs dont last long enough. Goff is a top 10 QB for 10+ years and in this 3 QB league Goff's value is too high.

Does anyone else actually look through old drafts?

I shudder to think of the value we put on any first from a draft like 2014s...
Draft picks are forever overrated. Everyone loves the shiny new toy that hasnt busted yet.

Blast from the past - He could have been anything if not for injuries.

46 of those yards were the flukiest in history but yeah Parker looked good
Also overthrown by an even bigger bust that would have been a walk in TD.

Still confident it was a spite game utensil tease

Remove this Banner Ad

Back