Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Not in this league. Besides scoring differences Gurley and most RBs are finished by 30-32. Good QBs which Goff is play to late 30s early 40s.
Remember all the s**t you hung on GG after he traded you Carr and a 2nd for Goff?

Good times.

NDG’s first four picks last year:

McCaffrey
Watson
Mahomes
Kamara

Holy hell
Were a bunch of fish with a shark :p

Crazy to think he hasn’t won the whole thing more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby chance at the W :drunk:
Need a miracle from your two boys. Shocker of a week, dumped Kerryon late because of injury concerns and would’ve been my top scorer.

Need a miracle from your two boys. Shocker of a week, dumped Kerryon late because of injury concerns and would’ve been my top scorer.
Wouldn’t surprise to see Barkley grind out a lot of yards, just remains to be seen if Beckham can get his 100.

Woodson balmainforever TheGreatBarryB Cassius_Clay Wizard manureid drd23 NakedDeadGuy Dagless

OK peeps, trade deadline tomorrow.
Who's up for a few Donkeys on their team?? Looking to bolster my draft stocks... so if you're in the window now or on the edge of making finals and want to boost your list, hit me up.

Available and on the block now...

Doug Martin, Oak RB
Peyton Barber, TB RB
Devontae Booker, Den RB
T.J. Yeldon, Jax RB
Mark Walton, Cin RB
Donte Moncrief, Jax WR
Jack Doyle, Ind TE
Sean Davis, Pit S

Would consider trading one or both of Jameis Winston/Ryan Fitzpatrick too.

Primarily looking for 1st and 2nd round picks and would be happy to talk bundling up players to do so, nothing silly... but let's talk!

He's not even in the play-offs as of right now

That early season game when Cobb was was suppose to SIT... he plays and TEARS IT UP cost us BIG TIME.. then this week... same situation.. questionable and I play him in another league and he doesn't play.. :drunk::mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back