Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

That early season game when Cobb was was suppose to SIT... he plays and TEARS IT UP cost us BIG TIME.. then this week... same situation.. questionable and I play him in another league and he doesn't play.. :drunk::mad:
Didnt need him. I scored 234 and still lost by 20 odd points :'(

Woodson balmainforever TheGreatBarryB Cassius_Clay Wizard manureid drd23 NakedDeadGuy Dagless

OK peeps, trade deadline tomorrow.
Who's up for a few Donkeys on their team?? Looking to bolster my draft stocks... so if you're in the window now or on the edge of making finals and want to boost your list, hit me up.

Available and on the block now...

Doug Martin, Oak RB
Peyton Barber, TB RB
Devontae Booker, Den RB
T.J. Yeldon, Jax RB
Mark Walton, Cin RB
Donte Moncrief, Jax WR
Jack Doyle, Ind TE
Sean Davis, Pit S

Would consider trading one or both of Jameis Winston/Ryan Fitzpatrick too.

Primarily looking for 1st and 2nd round picks and would be happy to talk bundling up players to do so, nothing silly... but let's talk!
lol enjoyed this, thanks for the laugh

Barber would be a solid get for depth. You also never know some injury is bound to occur to someone's star RB and a depth RB will come in handy.
Doug Martin the same.

I am sure we are all carrying some RBs who are speculative at best, better having 8 RB starters than say 5 with 3 specs.

Mark Walton is a Mixon injury away from big relevance.

Yeldon will surely be a RB by committee at a new club next season and see more carries and receptions.

Moncrief is getting targets now, could be a good fill in.

The Dodgers continue to drag the best down to their worst (except for one)

Breida
Lindsey
First rounder
Duke
Crow
Plus most other pieces

Available for a chat. Didn’t get much discussion for Wilson or Hopkins so will end up sitting with them there.

When’s trade deadline?
The trade deadline is approaching. All trades must be accepted before Wednesday, November 14 at 12PM ET. The trade deadline is only for trade transactions between teams. Owners are still free to add and drop players via free agency and waivers throughout the entire season.

Not sure if that is our time or not? ET Aus or ET US? I assume US.

Coming into the last week, Central looking as tight as possible with a good chance that it goes into all sorts of tiebreakers, whilst the East has a big H2H with two pretty inconsistent scoring squads for the division. West locked up with TGBB best positioned for the wild card spot.

And most of the Cursed are injured (though I think Manu just likes holding onto players for the honour of most IRed players - looking at you Marshall)
With Smith and now McCoy breaking legs, I have had Sanchez contact me and beg me not to roster him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Central looking as tight as possible with a good chance that it goes into all sorts of tiebreakers,
I think it works out like this:

For Woodson to win the division (8-5) he just needs to win against dspeed and he'll have the outright best record

For either balmainforever or I to win the division (both 7-6) we need dspeed to beat Woodson and whoever wins our match-up will have an equal record with him. Then it'll come down to whatever the 2nd and/or 3rd tiebreakers are as we both have 1-1 H2H records against Woodson
- if it is "Points For", then me > Woodson > balmainforever
- if it is divisional record, Woodson has a worse record than both balmain and I

I don't think dspeed can make the play-offs despite his 7-6 record as he lost both games to balmainforever and I and has the lowest PF and divisional record out of all of us

I think it works out like this:

For Woodson to win the division (8-5) he just needs to win against dspeed and he'll have the outright best record

For either balmainforever or I to win the division (both 7-6) we need dspeed to beat Woodson and whoever wins our match-up will have an equal record with him. Then it'll come down to whatever the 2nd and/or 3rd tiebreakers are as we both have 1-1 H2H records against Woodson
- if it is "Points For", then me > Woodson > balmainforever
- if it is divisional record, Woodson has a worse record than both balmain and I

I don't think dspeed can make the play-offs despite his 7-6 record as he lost both games to balmainforever and I and has the lowest PF and divisional record out of all of us
If it’s more than a two person tie, H2H isn’t used and it’s points for I think, independent of whether both people beat the third.

If it’s more than a two person tie, H2H isn’t used and it’s points for I think, independent of whether both people beat the third.
In that case only Woodson and I have a realistic shot at the division title then as if
- Woodson wins he wins the division outright with a 9-5 record
- dspeed wins there'll be 3 teams on 8-6 (Woodson, dspeed and whoever wins between balmainforever and myself), and Woodson and I are 120+ points ahead of the other two in Points For

I’ve beaten everyone in Central h2h and Cass in East. Only Dagless loss outside my division.

So if I win this week I get the wildcard with 9-5. (If Dagless beats Cass I think he wins his division) ...um.. not that I’ve studied any scenarios mind you

I’ve beaten everyone in Central h2h and Cass in East. Only Dagless loss outside my division.

So if I win this week I get the wildcard with 9-5. (If Dagless beats Cass I think he wins his division) ...um.. not that I’ve studied any scenarios mind you
Win and in myself.

Only chance at the WC spot is a loss by yourself, Woodson win and Balmain/DRD draw.

And most of the Cursed are injured (though I think Manu just likes holding onto players for the honour of most IRed players - looking at you Marshall)
Sanders to IR with a torn achilles... because why not.

With Smith and now McCoy breaking legs, I have had Sanchez contact me and beg me not to roster him.
I reckon Sanchez would be desperate for you to roster him in that case.

Need some good scores from the 2 QBs I have in the Lions Cards game...
Halfway through 2nd...
Stafford 10/12 for 49 yards
Rosen 1/5 for 17 yards

Depressing as *. Lions offense has gone to complete s**t this year

Nice win daggles.

Need some good scores from the 2 QBs I have in the Lions Cards game...
Halfway through 2nd...
Stafford 10/12 for 49 yards
Rosen 1/5 for 17 yards

Depressing as ****. Lions offense has gone to complete s**t this year

Nice win daggles.
If any position can turn it around quickly.

My offensive players outside of OP have shat the bed too.

Annoyed I subbed in Godwin for Moore at the last minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back