Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

You're probably thinking 2 1sts?
Lol ok
When you come back to reality after another season, and want to fire sale him for something, let me know.
You don’t HAVE to live between extremes GG, just sayin’.

You're probably thinking 2 1sts?
Lol ok
When you come back to reality after another season, and want to fire sale him for something, let me know.
Where was he drafted? Has he shown some chance of being a viable qb in his first season? If so, why in a qb league would you bother selling him for lass than you just paid?

You don’t HAVE to live between extremes GG, just sayin’.
Good point.
But let's discuss this then, properly.
You took him at #2 overall. Ahead of Mayfield, Darnold, etc.
Pretty major reach.
He's definitely not an early 1st QB, MAYBE a late 1st that he "should've" been drafted at, where his value is worth.
Based on his rookie season and his future projection.
You must see this, no?
If you do at least see it....then my early 2nd offer is not unreasonable...as my value is based on actuality, not where you got him at. Whereas your value is based more on "i paid 1.2 for him, so to me i better get an early 1st or 1st + 2nd for him" simply just because you paid that.
But he aint no Mayfield, Allen, Darnold, etc.
In time, you will see Jackson is worth MAYBE a 2nd. His value could even drop further IF the Ravens FO decide to draft another QB.

He isn't a franchise QB. That will bear out in time. Ravens cannot go long-term running the ball %80 of the time to cover for Jackson's deficiencies as a passer. It's not sustainable if they want to succeed long-term. They know they have to draft/sign another QB. They're just trying to protect Jackson as much as possible -- play top D, run the ball a lot, limit LJ's passing, try to win some games.

You scored big time getting Josh Allen at 1.11. Now HE'S definitely worth three 1sts even. You can already tell from his rookie season he's gonna be something, his future projection rising and rising.

Breathing in, breathing out.
Ok Ok
But hit me up in PM ... IF....you get to a point you wanna trade him.
Will do.

Do think he needs a coach that isn’t Harbaugh though.

You can carry 5 qbs. Why trade one that may pan out for a lot less than you paid just this season.
Not talking about Dagless here.
But to give an example....I drafted Glennon early 2nd (i think). He looked good. But there was a point where his value dropped, and you no longer have faith in him or realize the inevitable, so try to get something for him tho much less than what you paid. Or...say you badly reached for a player, and realize the inevitable, someone else may still want to dabble and give him a try, but you yourself realize you stuffed up and dont want that player, at least get something back for him.

Im not here trying to ridicule anyone. Just saying there are times when you draft someone and then willing to take something less for him. There are reasons for that. Might be too early for LJ to write him off....but we can all pretty much see it already....but sure, Dagless too early still, and maybe better to wait longer.....just imo i reckon Ravens draft/sign another QB....and that'll be like the Glennon moment when they drafted Winston straight after.

No one thought LJ would be ready though so I’m not overly fussed about what I have and haven’t seen, even the good parts.

Glennon was less of a suck cost for the team too.

Values can change quickly but it’s hardly egregious enough for someone to get uppity about GG

No one thought LJ would be ready though so I’m not overly fussed about what I have and haven’t seen, even the good parts.

Glennon was less of a suck cost for the team too.

Values can change quickly but it’s hardly egregious enough for someone to get uppity about GG
Not being uppity. I would hold onto LJ too. All thru the off-season and prior to our Draft....wait and see what the Ravens do, give LJ a chance to cement his spot remaining weeks. Tho that waiting game could also detriment his value if his play suffers and/or Ravens draft another QB.

Only saying I'm curious to trade for him at this moment for a 2nd. Take a punt.
If prior to our Draft, his value increases, I wont be able to afford a 1st+ for him. So will not make a solid offer.
If prior to our Draft, his value decreases, I would be interested still, but maybe that 2nd becomes a 3rd minus.

You scored big time getting Josh Allen at 1.11. Now HE'S definitely worth three 1sts even. You can already tell from his rookie season he's gonna be something, his future projection rising and rising.

Are you drunk? He’s a downgrade on Taylor atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it’ll be a very lopsided final.

Or a Brees Miracle May still take place.
Hopefully I can hang on and beat his bench score...it’ll be close

FWIW I was referring to any potential final that would have NDG up against me...

Yeah I know. Just statin how hard a task it is. Having said that though, he’s starting scores last couple of weeks haven’t been his usual big scores.. only takes one week, you certainly would have been close this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back