News 2018 Alternate Guernsey - we get to decide ...sort of

Remove this Banner Ad

How odd that option 2 is lagging behind. Thought it would be the obvious one (option three would just cheapen the 20th anniversary guernseys and as much as it is a beloved look it really is dated).

How odd that option 2 is lagging behind. Thought it would be the obvious one (option three would just cheapen the 20th anniversary guernseys and as much as it is a beloved look it really is dated).
Interesting point.

Just thinking about it since seeing this fifteen minutes ago, I was stoked with the anniversary guernsey & bringing this back now does make that one less exciting to have in the wardrobe. I love option 3 - my favourite easily - but probably wouldn't buy it.
I'd buy option 2.

Option 1 is gross with the bold kangaroo head coming in from the side.

Voted number 3 as I love that jumper but number 2 without the kangaroo head looks very nice as well. Does this mean the end for the white with blue stripes?

Interesting point.

Just thinking about it since seeing this fifteen minutes ago, I was stoked with the anniversary guernsey & bringing this back now does make that one less exciting to have in the wardrobe. I love option 3 - my favourite easily - but probably wouldn't buy it.
I'd buy option 2.

Option 1 is gross with the bold kangaroo head coming in from the side.

Yeah, I think I'm looking at it from the perspective of what I'd buy and seeing as how I got the anniversary strip I'd avoid purchasing option 3. At that it's the one I'd rather see us play in. If they want more sales though I think 2 is the go.

Hell, option 1 would be a perfectly acceptable JLT guernsey if the club want to double dip.

To the jerk offs at the club who are reading this "Go * Yourselves"

This bullshit about giving us a say is rot. It is all geared towards option 3. They know it.

And our Traditional Guernsey disappears into history.

Hang you *en heads in shame. :stern look

And on the options. The Kangaroo on Options 1 and 2 looks s**t. Who the * are they paying good coin to have this rot designed? In all seriousness what sort of *******s do we have running our club? :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you it looks dated. What the * is this? Milan. Are we gonna have Half Tonne Mom prance down the run way with one of these on? Please give me a spell. :stern look

I'm so with you on that. I love 3 as a throwback heritage strip but to wear it every other week would be tiresome. I don't like option 1 at all. Option 2 is easily the best, and hopefully that kangaroo is just texture rather than print so you can't actually see it.

No, no no.

This:

glenn-archer-of-the-kangaroos-in-action-during-the-round-19-afl-match-picture-id2397473

I'm so with you on that. I love 3 as a throwback heritage strip but to wear it every other week would be tiresome. I don't like option 1 at all. Option 2 is easily the best, and hopefully that kangaroo is just texture rather than print so you can't actually see it.
Turn it up Snrubs. You to with what looks good and what is tiresome? How abouts our traditional strip? The one that got regulated to an away strip without member consultation? Now what is to become of that? You know the one that LT is wearing in your Avatar. This is sickening! :stern look

LT.jpg

Whoever dreams up these designs has no traditional taste whatsoever.

If pushed, I would opt for the 3rd 1990's style one.

If it must be predominately white then just get an all white jumper and stick 1869 on the front of it (someone want to have a crack at that?).

For me its a close call between option 2 and 3 but i have decided to go for 3 because i'm a 90's kid born in 1990 i grew up watching our greatest generation go around in that top and i get nostalgic. When that option 3 top was in our shop last season i had to buy it and now wear it to every game. All that is missing on that top of mine is Carey 18 which i hope to get soon.

Option two is a very good one also don't get me wrong. Option 1 is useless i think looks like one of those tacky NAB cup tops most teams would come up with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back