News 2018 Alternate Guernsey - we get to decide ...sort of

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget about the website, go straight to the source.

I figure this is the bloke who is ultimately responsible:

GM Media, Communications & Marketing: Heath O'Loughlin

Contact him here:

https://twitter.com/thossian

Now that I know that the Kangaroos is invisible I don't mind it. It's not as good as our 90's top, but it is better than a majority of alternative jerseys out there.
My overall preference though would be to keep our current away jersey. It is our traditional jersey and has more history than a variation of our 1925 top.

Great looking jumper! well done to the design team. They deserve everything they've got today and so does the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the V. And I like the reversed blue on white. There, I said it.
Yep. Drop the Kangaroo, the stripes on the back & the Victoria Amat Curam logo. Would like to see that logo used on more merch though, just not the current playing strip

I like it as long as the kangaroo is near invisible. The Amat Curam logo is a nice touch but the placement is a bit off.

As they say with art, it's not always to everyone's taste.

It's half a North jumper I suppose (the back).

Which makes the front monstrosity pointless and needless.
As per Arden's post above, I have the reverse view; ditch the stripes on the back. IF you're going to go for the 'heritage V' then don't 'mix 'n' match' it with the stripes. I'm no graphic designer, but the hybridisation = bastardisation.

Also is it possible the club realised alot of bay flogs were joining in the voting and only counted the members email count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back