Competition 2018 Asia N' Africa League Announcement - Win Prizes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only a couple of days left until the deadline - 15th January 2018, 11:59PM Adelaide time. The first poll will be posted on the 22nd meaning that there will be a one week 'grace period' where
a) People who have already submitted an entry can make minor adjustments at no penalty or
b) People can submit NEW entries - albeit with a penalty, possibly using 'single elimination' rules

As it stands the resurrected ANAL will be small, which is fine. I currently have 5 entries with an additional 2 works in progress, so 7 all up. If you enter now with such a small pool you'll probably win a prize!

Cody_ Spanna_ Barrybran SilvaComet craegus Bryce_Jersey17 ScottFreo Dylan8 Greg Tivendale El_Scorcho Freight Train _Damo_ SammoEll you've all posted in this thread expressing interest so I'm just keeping you posted.

Bacon Warrior crow28 E92_ Andonis1997 Lion Cub 16 Don_Kay ADT50 Gibbsy bomberclifford sjohnson ViperDesigns akkaps muggsy26 Grandsun cannavo Prison bar Pete you may or may not be interested

If there is a grace period I may be able to get my entry in.
Just make sure you read the OP properly so there are no issues with your entry ;)

My entry is just about done Not Again I just need to finish the presentation aspect and it’ll be in your hot little hands tonight most likely.

p7UrEnm.png

Only a couple of days left until the deadline - 15th January 2018, 11:59PM Adelaide time. The first poll will be posted on the 22nd meaning that there will be a one week 'grace period' where
a) People who have already submitted an entry can make minor adjustments at no penalty or
b) People can submit NEW entries - albeit with a penalty, possibly using 'single elimination' rules

As it stands the resurrected ANAL will be small, which is fine. I currently have 5 entries with an additional 2 works in progress, so 7 all up. If you enter now with such a small pool you'll probably win a prize!

Cody_ Spanna_ Barrybran SilvaComet craegus Bryce_Jersey17 ScottFreo Dylan8 Greg Tivendale El_Scorcho Freight Train _Damo_ SammoEll you've all posted in this thread expressing interest so I'm just keeping you posted.

Bacon Warrior crow28 E92_ Andonis1997 Lion Cub 16 Don_Kay ADT50 Gibbsy bomberclifford sjohnson ViperDesigns akkaps muggsy26 Grandsun cannavo Prison bar Pete you may or may not be interested

I do have a design in the works, but have been away on a holiday for the last week. I will see what I can do to try and finish it, but I am nowhere near happy with the design and still have no manufacturer or sponsor logo for the design.

If nothing comes to me by the deadline tomorrow and as such no entry is submitted, consider the Astana team out as I still have to finish my FIRA entry and that is much further along so will take priority after tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to be that guy, but found the logo pretty quickly on google...
b4e5158c8b6529bf333754d0d398e500.jpg

Yeah... I don't have illustrator or anything so I can't quite make my own logos of acceptable quality :(. I'll redesign it if I have to as it isn't original, but I did try to add my own spin on it with the crown.

Yeah... I don't have illustrator or anything so I can't quite make my own logos of acceptable quality :(. I'll redesign it if I have to as it isn't original, but I did try to add my own spin on it with the crown.
there is no acceptable quality bro just try it yourself

photoshop is more powerful than illustrator

That's still not okay. The rule is that all artwork is to be unique. You can't put an addition in something and call the entire thing your own.

Draw your own lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back