Socceroos 2018 WCQ THREAD-v HONDURAS FOR SPOT IN RUSSIA (Dates TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've thought that Perth getting a game would be at the expense of Adelaide getting one but I'm happy to be proven wrong. We had strong crowds here unlike Sydney. Not that that matters much

Can we guarantee that Brisbane is going to get one?

Given Ange has been publicly bitching about pitch quality (which was supposedly part of the reason for this game in Perth), I don't know that Brisbane is a lock. That Asian Cup game vs South Korea - played in the middle of summer - made Homebush Stadium look like a bowling green.

Caltex Socceroos v Iraq
1 September 2016
Perth Rectangular Stadium 6.30pm kick off (8.30pm AEST)

Ticket Prices

General Public
Category A - $120 all tickets
Category B - $80 Adult, $60 Concession, $45 Child, $160 Family
Category C - $55 Adult, $40 Concession, $30 Child, $110 Family
Socceroos Active Area- $65 Adult, $50 Concession
Away Supporters - $55 Adult, $40 Concession, $30 Child, $110 Family
The Shed - $55 Adult, $40 Concession

General Public Restricted View
Category A Restricted View - $100 all tickets
Category B Restricted View - $65 Adult, $50 Concession, $35 Child, $130 Family
Category C Restricted View - $45 Adult, $30 Concession, $20 Child, $90 Family

10% Discount – Football Family
Category A - $108 all tickets
Category B - $72 Adult, $54 Concession, $40.50, Child, $144 Family
Category C - $49.50 Adult, $36 Concession, $27 Child, $99 Family
Socceroos Active Area - $58.50 Adult, $45 Concession
The Shed - $49.50 Adult, $36 Concession

10% Discount – Football Family Restricted View
Category A Restricted View - $90 all tickets
Category B Restricted View - $58.50 Adult, $45 Concession, $31.50 Child, $117 Family
Category C Restricted View - $40.50 Adult, $27 Concession, $18 Child, $81 Family

On sale times

Football Family: 9am Tuesday June 21 - 8am Wednesday June 22 (10% discount available)

General Public: 9am Wednesday June 22 (prices as above)

Football family members will receive and an email on Tuesday, June 21 with the link for tickets. It’s not too late to sign up to become a member of the Football Family!

- See more at: http://www.socceroos.com.au/article...ement_WA&utm_term=273741#sthash.Lw7S2qBm.dpuf
Read more at http://www.socceroos.com.au/article...6h6zcbs89yaw1icnvhfv1lnsw#hJ5HbqdJL74prqe3.99

NSW Government has a contract with FFA; think they get two games per year (not necessarily qualifiers?).

For 4 left I'd say 2 x Sydney/NSW, 1 x Melbourne, 1 x Brisbane or Adelaide or Canberra.

Expecting tickets to be $60 minimum again.

So around what it costs for a bog standard AFL game at Subi most of them time then.

Great stuff that it's back here. Being a member of the football family helps get a ticket before all the plastics do.

So they still haven't learned a thing about pricing to fill the stadium then :rolleyes:

The prices for Perth are fine. Will definitely fill the stadium.

Rubbish. $45 for Category C - the cheapest seat in the ground - is disgusting. A minimum of $55 to be able to see the whole field is just as bad.

Maybe they will fill a 20k seat stadium at those prices - but I doubt it. They're pretty reflective of the prices that Melbourne and Sydney audience rejected all of a week ago, resulting in embarrassing crowds against Greece.

Rubbish. $45 for Category C - the cheapest seat in the ground - is disgusting. A minimum of $55 to be able to see the whole field is just as bad.

Maybe they will fill a 20k seat stadium at those prices - but I doubt it. They're pretty reflective of the prices that Melbourne and Sydney audience rejected all of a week ago, resulting in embarrassing crowds against Greece.

The prices that I put up are for Perth. Australia v Bangladesh sold out last year. Australia v Iraq will sell out.

I expect that the pricing would be different for a larger stadium.

The prices that I put up are for Perth. Australia v Bangladesh sold out last year. Australia v Iraq will sell out.

I expect that the pricing would be different for a larger stadium.

I don't suppose you have a record of, or know off the top of your head what the Bangladesh tickets cost? Were they similar?

I don't suppose you have a record of, or know off the top of your head what the Bangladesh tickets cost? Were they similar?

I just tried to check back but cannot find records. My recollection is that it is similar.

The Bangladesh game was the first Socceroos game for 10 years. There is enough interest in Perth to sell out a 20 000 stadium once or twice a year at those prices. I feel for people that cannot afford it, but I think the pricing reflects the demand, at least for Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my tickets. Very chuffed about this game being in Perth. We've come a long way from Australia B v Indonesia at Subi Oval in front of 18,000 or so in 2005. Thankfully was OS for that one.

Anyone ever have experience travelling to away matches in the middle east?

Have a spontaneous urge to head to the UAE to watch our match over there...

Anyone know how to get away tickets for Thailand match? Coincidently I'll be in Bangkok then

Venue not confirmed yet so nothing on sale. Stupid when we all know it'll be Rajamangala Stadium.

I shall also happen to be in Bangkok when the game is on.....with 6 of my mates. Terrible coincidence that.

Handling fee $9.35 for Docklands Stadium game. I've had restaurant lunches for less than that.

And making parts of Level 3 $121.16 (+ $9.35) is an interesting strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back