2018 Association Football Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite Poster:

How does this differ from best poster? I'd say "best" poster refers to content whereas "favourite" is someone whose posts you just enjoy reading the most. They could be a comedian who makes you laugh but, in terms of actual posting content, they may not be the best (not referring to anyone here, I'm just merely using a potential example). The winner of this award, with his multitude of Simpsons gifs along with objective poster and not afraid to put out the odd light-hearted jibe every now and then, glenferry23 is the winner of this award! First comes right before second!

NlMnbx2LqG0xo8MY3IAoytTiJlo=.gif

Votes:
glenferry23- 4
Doctor Gero – 2
Zoom – 2
Magma – 2
chef – 1
Jod23 - 1
Loonerty – 1
RossFC - 1
SM – 1
WR – 1

Last edited:

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is Glen’s award a reflection of the popularity of the Simpson’s or the poster himself?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Favourite Poster:

How does this differ from best poster? I'd say "best" poster refers to content whereas "favourite" is someone whose posts you just enjoy reading the most. They could be a comedian who makes you laugh but, in terms of actual posting content, they may not be the best (not referring to anyone here, I'm just merely using a potential example). The winner of this award, with his multitude of Simpsons gifs along with objective poster and not afraid to put out the odd light-hearted jibe every now and then, glenferry23 is the winner of this award! First comes right before second!

NlMnbx2LqG0xo8MY3IAoytTiJlo=.gif

Votes:
glenferry23- 4
Doctor Gero – 2
Zoom – 2
Magma – 2
chef – 1
Jod23 - 1
Loonerty – 1
RossFC - 1
SM – 1
WR – 1

Yay!

I3QJhlxoRQHQAwLvCQ1b-WVW3LQ=.gif

Hoping to also claim the coveted most improved odor award :D

Best Poster:
He's likeable, always up for a joke, objective and seems like an all round nice guy, but don't let that fool you, because he will swing the banhammer before you can say "FAITH". Otherwise, he's cool, calm and collected in a place where shitfights can brew over independent and dependent variables. Unlike Fryer Tuck who is very detailed (we miss you btw), this poster is straight to the point with no bullshit. Well done to chef who takes the throne from his fellow mod RossFC!

50474.jpg

Enjoy your badge.

Votes:
Chef – 4
RossFC – 3
Adam_23 – 1
Cruyff – 1
FAITH – 1
Glenferry - 1
Soza – 1
UnitedWarrior – 1
WR - 1

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Best Poster:
He's likeable, always up for a joke, objective and seems like an all round nice guy, but don't let that fool you, because he will swing the banhammer before you can say "FAITH". Otherwise, he's cool, calm and collected in a place where shitfights can brew over independent and dependent variables. Unlike Fryer Tuck who is very detailed (we miss you btw), this poster is straight to the point with no bullshit. Well done to chef who takes the throne from his fellow mod RossFC!

50474.jpg

Enjoy your badge.

Votes:
Chef – 4
RossFC – 3
Adam_23 – 1
Cruyff – 1
FAITH – 1
Glenferry - 1
Soza – 1
UnitedWarrior – 1
WR - 1

Awwww shucks, thanks guys.

Yay my first badge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Easily the best poster on here, our very own #masterchef.

What would it take for you to lose your cool? Would Willian signing a 6 year extension and Hazard joining LFC on the same day do it?

Nah, players come and go but the team is still the same. I enjoy the contest, anything else is a bonus. The Doggies have prepared me for anything.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back