2018 Association Football Awards

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah I think the most bias supporter should be renamed as the “Jod” award in future, more in recognition of his past and winning it every year but I think there are actually more biased supporters out there now - or at least supporters who aren’t aware of their bias unlike Jod.

Gosha/Grisha/Gasha/
Most Objective Poster:

Gosha. Before that, Nallad.

Ah, cheers. Was wondering why someone with a recent join date was posting so much, knew what was going on & had some favourites already. Forum change didn’t help as the old style you could see what AFL team they support, so that usually narrows it down

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Ah, cheers. Was wondering why someone with a recent join date was posting so much, knew what was going on & had some favourites already. Forum change didn’t help as the old style you could see what AFL team they support, so that usually narrows it down

I believe Collingwood fans know him pretty well...

Most Objective Poster:

It's a tie between the two mods! Amazingly, one is a supporter of the most biased group on here but there's always an exception to the rule. The other always has a sense of optimism but doesn't get carried away with bias at the same time. Well done to chef and RossFC!

50474.jpg
131962.jpg

Votes:
Chef – 3
RossFC – 3
Cruyff14 – 2
Bradesmaen – 1
glenferry – 1
Jatz – 1
Loonerty – 1
Magma – 1

I actually agree with that. You’re one of my favourite posters on here these days haha.

I never thought I’d say this but I hope Liverpool win so you finally get some joy Jodly haha

Is that because you don't post very often on here anymore?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Most Objective Poster:

It's a tie between the two mods! Amazingly, one is a supporter of the most biased group on here but there's always an exception to the rule. The other always has a sense of optimism but doesn't get carried away with bias at the same time. Well done to chef and RossFC!

50474.jpg
131962.jpg

Votes:
Chef – 3
RossFC – 3
Cruyff14 – 2
Bradesmaen – 1
glenferry – 1
Jatz – 1
Loonerty – 1
Magma – 1
Cruyff should have won this. Chef isn’t particularly biased but he only ever posts about Chelsea and Ross is balanced but slightly more caught up in the emotion of it all than Cruyff.

Cruyffy you were robbed mate

Cruyff should have won this. Chef isn’t particularly biased but he only ever posts about Chelsea and Ross is balanced but slightly more caught up in the emotion of it all than Cruyff.

We are the 2 people that voted for him by the way haha.

I actually agree with that. You’re one of my favourite posters on here these days haha.

I never thought I’d say this but I hope Liverpool win so you finally get some joy Jodly haha
I have to say, if Liverpool do hang on I'll be quite pleased for the likes of Jodlet, Ross etc.

Done the hard yards and I wouldn't begrudge them their moment in the sun.

Until jod opens his gob, then I'm posting diseased dick pics until I'm banned ha ha.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah I think we’d all be happy for Jod deep down, he’s a good lad, don’t judge him coz he’s got loads of passion. Ross as well, in fact there’s loads of Liverpool fans on here i’d be happy for - even Zidane although I’d probably be in the minority of one on that one!

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

We are the 2 people that voted for him by the way haha.
Hahah thanks boys.

I guess I try to be as balanced as possible and will call a spade, a spade.

Smartest Poster:

Another closely contested award, this particular poster has been MIA in recent months but, when he was around, he certainly offered a lot of insight into areas not many of us would know about. He seems to have a fountain of knowledge on leagues both in and outside of England as well as a fair grasp on the lower leagues (although it does help when you support a lower league club yourself). Well done Established1870.

174004.jpg

Votes:
Established – 4
Cruyff – 2
Glenferry - 2
Magma – 2
ADL – 1
GYP – 1
Ratts of Tobruk – 1

Smartest Poster:

Another closely contested award, this particular poster has been MIA in recent months but, when he was around, he certainly offered a lot of insight into areas not many of us would know about. He seems to have a fountain of knowledge on leagues both in and outside of England as well as a fair grasp on the lower leagues (although it does help when you support a lower league club yourself). Well done Established1870.

174004.jpg

Votes:
Established – 4
Cruyff – 2
Glenferry - 2
Magma – 2
ADL – 1
GYP – 1
Ratts of Tobruk – 1
Come back Established1870

Most Improved Poster:

When he first started off posting here, pretty much everytime, a shitfight would ensue. Being aggressive and vulgar wasn't a way to win people over but, over the past year, this poster has mellowed out a lot and is now a very reasonable poster. Level-headed, objective but also passionate, and someone who you provides good insight, WealstoneRaider has gone from calling mods cumridden to a good poster to have around.

PAY-The-Wealdstone-Raider.jpg

Votes:
WR – 5
RPCB – 3
SM – 3
Jod - 1
UnitedWarrior – 1
Zoom – 1

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dropping politics from my repertoire was the best decision I ever made.

Nice award to win (again). Bit like getting top four though and the main prizes still alude me. Hmmm where does that resonate

Back