ATP 2018 ATP Tour - 250/500

Remove this Banner Ad

He's always been skinny but I would say he is 2-3kg lighter than at his peak. He's been my favourite player for the past 10 years but im struggling to see where he can come back to the top. He relies so much on endurance and ability to defend, that at his age and his current physical state I'm not sure he has it in him.

Honestly the writing was on the wall 2 years ago when becker said that he could no longer work with djokovic because he stopped working as hard as he was off the court. At that level it only takes a few % drop in your training standards and absolute dedication, we now see the end result.

What is Djokovic's current weight?

Surprised he lost to Klizan, first time he has ever lost to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What is Djokovic's current weight?

Surprised he lost to Klizan, first time he has ever lost to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Don't think his current weight would be accurately acknowledged anywhere. Im just guessing looking at pictures and vision of him from Monte carlo and comparing it to a couple of years ago.

Angry Dimitrov after losing to Busta
Dimitrov: "I will remember this "

https://deadspin.com/stupid-tennis-beef-inspires-threat-ill-remember-this-1825601777

And so the beef was ground. After losing the tiebreak and the match, a tetchy Dimitrov scolded Carreño Busta, telling him that “as a man,” he should have owned up to stopping the point, something Carreño Busta did not actually do. “I’ll remember this,” said Dimitrov with as much menace as a professional tennis player can muster, something like gluing devil horns on a bunny rabbit. “Don’t talk to me.”

Dimotrov is being a little precious in this instance I think.

Worth mentioning that Millman has reached the semi finals in the ATP tournament in Budapest. Good result for him and a real chance to take the title if he can keep playing well. Not a strong field but an ATP title win would be amazing for him! Has to get through the semi first though, currently a set all when play was interrupted.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tsitsipas has been dangerous on clay this season, even so his Barcelona run is impressive, beaten several decent opponents.

Shame Millman has had to contend with 2 suspended matches. Best of luck to him, the title is very attainable.

Due to an exchange with JackNah on the Bachelor in Paradise thread, I was aware of the tournament in Barcelona. So I check out the site and see what's going on in a event I otherwise wouldn't pay attention to, and noticed Nadal was in the final. I thought "Didn't he win in Monaco last week? How the he did he back up straight away? Did he win the final Monaco and then was participating in a round in Barcelona the next day?"

So I'm asking for confirmation of how these tournaments are scheduled? From what I could make out, it seems that if you're a higher ranked player, you get to miss the first couple of rounds?

Is that how it goes?

Due to an exchange with JackNah on the Bachelor in Paradise thread, I was aware of the tournament in Barcelona. So I check out the site and see what's going on in a event I otherwise wouldn't pay attention to, and noticed Nadal was in the final. I thought "Didn't he win in Monaco last week? How the he did he back up straight away? Did he win the final Monaco and then was participating in a round in Barcelona the next day?"

So I'm asking for confirmation of how these tournaments are scheduled? From what I could make out, it seems that if you're a higher ranked player, you get to miss the first couple of rounds?

Is that how it goes?

The top seeds get a bye in round 1 and if you play in a final the week before they will usually schedule you to play on day two anyway.

Rankings

Pouille (-4) - 18
Chung (-3) - 22
Murray (-5) - 39
Tsitsipas (+19) - 44
Seppi (+7) - 48
Cecchinato (+33) - 59
Millman (+25) - 69
Lorenzi (-10) - 76
Jaziri (+10) - 78
Zeballos (-27) - 95

Is that how it goes?
I like Rafa.
But, there's always been rumours of a little extra assistance. Dank style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back