Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
I see him in the 20's tbqh

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Federer could lift, he has been average all week but got through to the semis. He wants to get to 100 titles and basel would be 99, so he'll push as hard as he can.

Good win for Medvedev over stefanos. Meant to be a little bit of bad blood between those 2 young guys so it would have been a fun match to watch.

The next gen finals has some top quality young players this year, including de minaur. Hopefully i can catch a bit of it.

Nadal is playing in the paris masters next week, will be an exciting week to see who goes deeper out of he and djokovic, as the #1 pounts race is on the line.

Lately Federer has been making too many errors and struggles to stay in the long rallies (lately) Age catching up? lol

I've been watching some of the younger guys play tennis, there are some good players coming up eg Medevdev, Stefanos, Coric, Shapovalov, de Minaur , Edmund.

Zverev is still only 21? So he will continue to improve his game.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Lately Federer has been making too many errors and struggles to stay in the long rallies (lately) Age catching up? lol

I've been watching some of the younger guys play tennis, there are some good players coming up eg Medevdev, Stefanos, Coric, Shapovalov, de Minaur , Edmund.

Zverev is still only 21? So he will continue to improve his game.

I'm curious to see how many more seasons Federer plays.

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
Medevdev is having a good year, he has reached the semis and will face Federer. I think Med will beat Fed
The weird thing is I felt that he wasn't that good for the first half of the season, especially during the clay and grass. Therefore, he seemed plucky with his title wins. But his last two months have been top 20 level.

Showed a lot of fight in Sydney, seemed likeable, hope we see more of him.

The weird thing is I felt that he wasn't that good for the first half of the season, especially during the clay and grass. Therefore, he seemed plucky with his title wins. But his last two months have been top 20 level.

Showed a lot of fight in Sydney, seemed likeable, hope we see more of him.
He is a very good defender especially for a tall player! I thought he was so impressive against Kei a few weeks ago when he won a title.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Federer beat Medvedev easily which I didn't see coming after his form this week, bonus for him that Zverev lost also so it should be title no 99 for Fed now. In Vienna Kei is in is the final and on the cusp of the end of season finals assuming JMDP doesn't recover from his knee injury in time which I'd think is unlikely.

Federer beat Medvedev easily which I didn't see coming after his form this week, bonus for him that Zverev lost also so it should be title no 99 for Fed now. In Vienna Kei is in is the final and on the cusp of the end of season finals assuming JMDP doesn't recover from his knee injury in time which I'd think is unlikely.
Why is that a bonus for him? Zverev isn't even that good and capitulates to Federer regularly.

Federer leads the head to head 3-2 so you have a strange definition of capitulation.
Just watch him when he played Federer at the start of this year:

Federer cooked him a bagel. He won the first set and capitulated after that, like he usually does when he's in a position to take hold. In fact this is a common Zverev trait in grand slam tournaments. Considering Zverev lost to a qualifier, all this talk about him was complete nonsense. Until he beats the big 3 and goes through to win a grand slam title, then this talk means nothing.

There was a clip from some clay court where he boasted "this is my court" after winning a point, the guy thinks he's top s**t but really isn't.

Last edited:
Back