ATP 2018 ATP Tour - 250/500

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see him win the Masters, I actually think he has a better game than Zverev.

Agree with this, should be interesting how those 2 go against each other this next decade

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Coric.
Khachanov.
Shapovalov.
Medvedev.
Tsitsipas.
De Minaur.
Fritz.

Gonna be a fun time following their progress.

Oh, and Auger Aliassime.

Good thing for these guys is they were born young enough they won't have to deal with Federer, Nadal & Djokovic for their whole careers.

Sock last year, Isner this year, just keeping up the tradition of American jokers making the end of season finals.

I wouldn't call Isner a joker, a GS semi-finalist (very close to a final), Masters 1000 winner this year and has been consistently been around the 10-20 mark for almost a decade. Well deserved in my view, glad he made it there once in his career. Sock is a different story

The NextGen finals start tonight with Alex playing an Italian WC first up.

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
Yeah, I could agree with some Isner years in the past, but his better patches of the season were top 10 worthy and clutch, dare I say peak. Far better overall season than Sock 2017. Isner was a worthy top 10 player in 2018, like it or not. Typically, his 10-20 year rests on a few 250 cheapies and a deep masters run. This season had more substance and playing to seed in draws.

ADM in good form at Milan. 3-0'd the group. Tsitsipas also 3-0'd his group, Rublev is still on the road back, and Munar had a solid season worthy of a SF run. Won his first Challenger in a final against ADM as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur

Remove this Banner Ad

Back