ATP/WTA Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Millman qualifies for London.

And has drawn Djokovic :rolleyes: Looks like two tournaments in a row he will go out in round 1 :thumbsdown: Not a great lead up to Wimbledon. (Although I know he loves to play the big players so he will relish a match against Djokovic but can't see him winning).

And has drawn Djokovic :rolleyes: Looks like two tournaments in a row he will go out in round 1 :thumbsdown: Not a great lead up to Wimbledon. (Although I know he loves to play the big players so he will relish a match against Djokovic but can't see him winning).

At least qualifying and losing to Djokovic in a 500 is much better than losing to Pella on grass. Was a tad worried after that loss last week.

Ebden has Jaziri tonight in Halle a swell, would give him a shot there.

Good work for Alex as well, will surely get a wc for Wimby and then doesn't have to worry about one for New York.

Millman on court soon versus Djokovic.
Kyrgios v Murray around 11.30 eastern / 9.30 Perth.
Kyrgios/Hewitt doubles tomorrow night.
Barty v Dodin also on tonight at Birmingham.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been very disappointing for Nick if he couldn't manage a win over Murray when he hasn't played in 11 months.

It wouldn't of been that bad when you consider the below factors.

- Murray playing in front of a vocal home crowd
- Kyrgios coming back from injury himself
- Murray's fitness didn't actually appear to be that bad, I imagine he probably could have played some of the clay season
- Murray is traditionally a very bad match-up for Kyrgios.

Kohlschreiber is 34 and only won 1 match in the last 3 tournaments, while Matt is in career best form. Not a massive surprise really.
Nick just eeking out the wins, 68% of his serves were unreturned. Relies so much on the serve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back