ATP/WTA Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Millman should be ranked 58 after this tournament which will be good (even higher if he wins, not likely). I feel like he has had some crap draws this year in first rounds of big tournaments but he had quite a bit of luck last year at the US open so it all evens out in the end I suppose. A long as he makes the most of good draws and good patches in form he should be able to maintain a ranking of around 50 IMO which is good for him I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Very enjoyable 3 set. Both saved match points, Barty breaking back at 4-5. Ash played reqlly well in the opening set and then berten lifted. Barty made a lot of UE in the 3rd set, but cut those right down at the end.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
I only discovered today ash is also ranked #1 in doubles. She will lose that ranking next week, but still an incredible effort to be ranked #1 simultaneously in both singles and doubles. Not many players in the last 15 years have achieved that. Maybe hingis was the last player to do it?

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
I only discovered today ash is also ranked #1 in doubles. She will lose that ranking next week, but still an incredible effort to be ranked #1 simultaneously in both singles and doubles. Not many players in the last 15 years have achieved that. Maybe hingis was the last player to do it?
Serena definitely did it

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
It's been a huge week for Barty rankings wise, especially with Pliskova losing in the first round. Has opened up a fair gap between the 2. My guess is ash won't play again til schenzen, but Pliskova will probably play the kremlin cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back