2018 Australia vs South Africa - Only T20I @ Carrara Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as these blokes are under the slightest run rate pressure their brains evaporate from their skulls.

Surely we have better players than just big boofhead sloggers
Too many sloggers and not enough accumulators. I said the same during the ODIs.

Someone like an Aston Turner would be perfect, can build but also come in and smack 30 off 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d think if there was ever a time for this side, it would be in a 10 over game. But we are in danger of getting bowed out.
There’s still plenty of time for finding the gaps and running 2s in this situation too, though. Carey could have played that way and stayed with Maxwell but he could have been out 2-3 times in his ‘innings’.

Would hazard a guess Short is a middling cricketer who is coming down from his purple patch, but Lynn has been surprisingly bad recently. Hard to believe the guy was one of the few Australians averaging 40+ in FC.
I can't believe some people have been talking Short up as a future test prospect.
aka no Steve Smith. We really don't have anyone else who can fill that role which is quite concerning. Guys like Stoinis just haven't learned to bat in more than one way. s**t, James Faulkner (what's happened to him now?) could build an innings better than most of our available options.

I’m still stunned how we’ve gone “mental” and still only managed 8 an over. It’s not through lack of swinging..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back