Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Thought i would start this thread with the tournament kicking off on Monday

Ill add any promos to the OP as i find them

William Hill: Chase The Ace :thumbsu:
Betting.Club: Lose in 5 sets bonus bet refund (up to $50)
Bet365: Multi Booster :thumbsdown:
Ladbrokes: Extra odds boost on tournament winner :thumbsdown:
Sportsbet: Can use your 1 power play on tennis :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Sportsbet have a special where a bet on the men's outright winner will be matched for a bet on the women's outright winner. Seems OK.

I got a marketing email and I can't see a link in it. Here is the bulk of the text:

Place a cash bet on the Mens Outright Winnermarket and we'll instantly match it with a Bonus Bet up to $50 to be used on the Ladies Outright Winner market!

Hurry! Login with your Username to redeem your Bonus Bet offer above! Offer expires midnight AEDT Monday, 16th January 2017 and Bonus Bet will expire midnight AEDT Friday, 20th January 2017. Power Play cannot be used for Qualifying bet.

I haven't checked to see if it is under the promotions page.

Atm I'm thinking of a punt on Wawrinka...

Might just be for you then (and other email people) because i cant find it

Stan isn't a bad bet. Goes up a level for both 5 sets and playing in Australia

Kerber, Pliskova and Konta are the 3 i like on the women's side. First 2 have pretty easy draws, Kerber in particular

Will tail bets as I don't know anything about tennis and don't bet with WH so keen to collect some bonus bets off them before I get banned.

Will be holding it against you if the $1.10 pop gets rolled.

Has anyone tested out William Hill's shyte news version of Chase the Ace? Apparently after you place your H2H bet you spin a wheel that determines what bonus bet value you get on every ace.
Yes that's right.

Have gotten Isner ($2), Kyrgios ($1), Cillic ($1), Raonic ($1), Monfils ($1), Pouille ($1), SWilliams ($1), Troicki (0.50), Nishikori (0.50), Berdych (0.50), Wawrinka (0.50), Karlovic (0.50), GMuller (0.50) & Pliskova (0.50).

just got $10 for Cilic.

does anyone have a list of the good ones to go tomorrow on the early games? i'm just going the shorties that i've heard of but if theres one i could make my money back on even if they lose that'd be neat too.

Yes that's right.

Have gotten Isner ($2), Kyrgios ($1), Cillic ($1), Raonic ($1), Monfils ($1), Pouille ($1), SWilliams ($1), Troicki (0.50), Nishikori (0.50), Berdych (0.50), Wawrinka (0.50), Karlovic (0.50), GMuller (0.50) & Pliskova (0.50).

You did awesomely getting Isner for $2! Unfortunately, the best price I could get was $1. :(

Karlovic ($1), Cillic ($1), Muller ($1), Querrey ($1), Wawrinka ($1), Tsonga ($1), Monfils ($1), SWilliams ($1), Isner ($0.50), Murray ($0.50), Kyrgios ($0.50), Raonic ($0.50), Troicki ($0.50), Berdych ($0.50) & Pliskova ($0.50)

ALSO NOTE: I read that the bonus bets that are won expire within 7 days, so it looks like WH are even tighter than it seems. Ah well, am planning to knock them over on the Super Bowl anyway.

Does anyone know their turnover requirements?

Last edited:
just got $10 for Cilic.

does anyone have a list of the good ones to go tomorrow on the early games? i'm just going the shorties that i've heard of but if theres one i could make my money back on even if they lose that'd be neat too.

Nice!

The only stats I could find were via the ATP website - http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/stats/leaderboard?page=serve

Head there and then just filter it by clicking on 'AVG. ACES/MATCH', and it shows the ace leaders in the past year.

You did awesomely getting Isner for $2! Unfortunately, the best price I could get was $1. :(

Karlovic ($1), Cillic ($1), Muller ($1), Querrey ($1), Wawrinka ($1), Tsonga ($1), Monfils ($1), SWilliams ($1), Isner ($0.50), Murray ($0.50), Kyrgios ($0.50), Raonic ($0.50), Troicki ($0.50), Berdych ($0.50) & Pliskova ($0.50)

ALSO NOTE: I read that the bonus bets that are won expire within 7 days, so it looks like WH are even tighter than it seems. Ah well, am planning to knock them over on the Super Bowl anyway.

Does anyone know their turnover requirements?

as long as you use the bets early the turnover requirements shouldn't be a problem over the length of the tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as far as i can tell, losing punters like myself will lose $1.13 per match on a $25 stake. they will also get $0.88 per ace in bonus bets then re-betting those bonus bets on lines or heads/tails results you will lose 54% of the bonus bet and then 5% on turnover requirements.

which means you're getting 35c per ace and require about 3 aces per match to breakeven.

i think that maths works out.

Put 10 bets on all the shorties. Got seven x 50centers and three x a buck. Was starting to think it was dependent on wot odds u back. Few nice ones above though. Cilic at 10s massive

Put 10 bets on all the shorties. Got seven x 50centers and three x a buck. Was starting to think it was dependent on wot odds u back. Few nice ones above though. Cilic at 10s massive

I backed his opponent at 7-1 Jerry Janowicz and he is 6' 8" ( 203cms ) and Cilic beat him in 5 sets from 2-0 down last time they played in 2014.

Got $2 Chase the Ace as well and who knows if it goes to 5 sets again but i chased the value and bring on the Aces! If he wins at those odds even better!

Bet on every single match to make the most of this promotion and not just ones who hit a lot of aces.
Any type of ace gets you a bonus bet and all the men can hit aces.
Not sure betting on all the women is worth the effort as some never serve aces but yeah, go hard at the promotion.
It's been watered down a bit this year but go nuts.

Bet on every single match to make the most of this promotion and not just ones who hit a lot of aces.
Any type of ace gets you a bonus bet and all the men can hit aces.
Not sure betting on all the women is worth the effort as some never serve aces but yeah, go hard at the promotion.
It's been watered down a bit this year but go nuts.
yeah worked this out by about day 3 last year so going hard early on all the short odds males. For day 1 got tsonga (1), Cilic (1), murray (1), isner (0.5), Querrey (2), Berdych (0.5), nishikori (0.5), Troiki (1), wawrinka (1). and one i start getting some winnings will add kyrigos, sock, johnson and poullie pending on a look on the website and ace stats

Big change to be honest. It's 35c an ace at break even of about 3 aces compared to $1 an ace and break even of 1 ace.

About $7 profit a match vs $1.90

Aces are worth about 35c per ace on the $0.50 bonus bet ones, but you should get enough of the $1, $2, $5, $10 ones to push it easily over 40c overall and close to 50c probably. If you are losing 54% of the bonus bet and another 5% on turnover then something is wrong too

I was down on it initially too but making about half of what you did last year isn't bad

Aces are worth about 35c per ace on the $0.50 bonus bet ones, but you should get enough of the $1, $2, $5, $10 ones to push it easily over 40c overall and close to 50c probably. If you are losing 54% of the bonus bet and another 5% on turnover then something is wrong too

I was down on it initially too but making about half of what you did last year isn't bad

probably best to arb the Bonus' but I just used it as the example. picking random results at $1.91 results in $91 every 2x$100 bets which is what you have to assume if you are just trying to steal money off them.

i suspect the 50c ones are close to negligible profit over such a small tournament.

Says 'Not available to WA residents' but trying it out since half the time these promos work.

I got: Berdych ($5), Murray ($5), Tsonga ($2), Querrey (50c), Cillic (50c), Isner (50c)

Will probably try do a few 20 leg multis for the first round too for fun

Just got a page not found when looking for your bonus bet guide. Normally I just whack mine on the ponies on the rare few I get. Can't work out a hedging approach to retain 70% face value off top of my head at this hour so wouldn't mind a read just to work out how far down the pecking order of strong servers you should go.

At this stage I would be avoiding anyone under 7 aces a game. It looks to be a likely profit on every match just for people thinking about depositing a stack of money they normally wouldn't bet to get some free cash back it may be best to take it back a step and back the strong servers this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back