2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy for you all blokes breaking your 50c streaks. Keeps me going as mine is into the 30s. The karma train is looking after me though, got the last winner at Seymour at 10/1 so EAD william hill!!

After a long run of 50c I got Pliskova at $5 per ace for the match on Saturday night - $95 there and $330 from Isner when he lost is making up about 90% of my bonus bank.

Can anyone explain to me how Warwinka is 1.57 and Tsonga is 2.35?
Apart from Warwinka being ranked higher, being in slightly better form, actually winning grand slams, having won the last 3 meetings and being the better player?

So after a mass amounts of bets resulting in with my best result being spinning $2 twice with a few $1 spins and bulk 50 cent spins i have pulled $10 on my first two spins today for Wawrinka and Muguruza. I was starting to think everyone was lying about the $5 and $10 spins just to look cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to jump on Raonic?

Yep and spun .50c again also. :(

Now he needs 50 Aces to get my money back if he loses which i think he will but who knows, may still cash it back in before the event starts ( cause i got a s**t Ace value ) as Roanic is not really great value against an in form Rafa and i want close to my $25 back!

See what happens.

Wawrinka to beat Federer Wawrinka paying 2;15 Federer paying 1:73

Think Wawrinka will beat him quite easily

Federer is sentimental favourite though and a beautiful player to watch, but don't think he is up to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back