2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Have accrued over $750 worth of points, but am sitting at -$95 after recent losses on Dolgopolov, Karlovic, Gorges, Wawrinka, Goffin & Querrey. Could have been closer to -$150 if not for the small bits of profit i've made along the way, so I can't complain too much.

But from here with Chase the Ace, of those remaining I will probably put some $ on Kyrgios out of pure interest, and of course Fed. Of the others, I might continue to spin and unless I get something major like 100+, will cash out.

Anyone eyeing a particular event to turn over their cash? Super Bowl has worked well for me in the past, so might hit it up again depending on match-ups and odds.

now that my chase the ace promo is finished becauase williamhill banned me from it, i decided to make a graph of my profit over the few days including each $25 bet and the bonus bets. the green line includes the betting losses and if i turned the bonus bets into 85% of their value. which would result in $369.73 profit over 55 bets.
cta.jpg

Probably the last day I'll do the full 10, bit of a struggle with the last two outside of the men's matches, though the prospect of spinning big is tempting not enough value in a handful of aces from the women and Nadal.

3x40
4x20
3x10

Hard day today apart from Fed tonight who i got 20pts for.

Was liking Zverev but Chung beat him last time they played and i am not confident with anyone i like winning and there is not many decent Ace hitters left at all.

Not touching todays games now and will probably concentrate on turning bonus bets over at Flemington!

What’s the turnover requirements to withdraw winnings from these bonus bets from the chace the ace promo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pretty much everyone is I think. Have been getting consistent 20's over the past two days. Didn't even have a massive roll in the first few days either for me. Highest I got was a 40.
Yeah I got 400 on Goffin, 100 on someone else (some pleb) and 100 on Zerev today but other than that its been junk city.

Last 26 spins...
8 x 10
12 x 20
6 x 40

One more go for tomorrows games and if its the same s**t i'm done.
I reckon William Hills odds get worse as the tournament progresses too!

$5.50 around for Kerber to win.

She was terrible at times last year but when she gets in winning form she is an iron woman and she is 12-0 so far this year.

The other 4 of the top 5 in the market are Halep, Woz, Svitolina and Pliskova, all non slam winning threats.

Kerber should be $3.

Seppi is great value today against Edmund at $3-10.

Seppi coming off a great win against Karlovic and Edmund was average at best against Basilashvili in a game he easily could of lost and probably should have.

I cannot see that much of a difference ability wise and the market has Edmund a $1-35 favourite which i would not be touching.

On Seppi at a crappy 20pts an Ace and i have not spun over 20pts for ages now. :(

Seppi is great value today against Edmund at $3-10.

Seppi coming off a great win against Karlovic and Edmund was average at best against Basilashvili in a game he easily could of lost and probably should have.

I cannot see that much of a difference ability wise and the market has Edmund a $1-35 favourite which i would not be touching.

On Seppi at a crappy 20pts an Ace and i have not spun over 20pts for ages now. :(
Tailed with a $100 CTA bonus bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back