2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Chung will win tonight. Haven't touched the Open at all, but I'd imagine he'll be good odds.

I think Chung Lee takes it all.

5000 monopoly dollars on Chung.

I think Chung will win tonight. Haven't touched the Open at all, but I'd imagine he'll be good odds.

No chance.

Chung will not beat Cilic, let alone Federer.

Grand Summary
Total Bets: 92
Total Points: 44.5k =~1150 in bonus bets
Total cost -$200
I layed every bet on betfair, this bit me in the ass twice with retirements costing me an extra ~50 in losses. However, if I had just backed every player I did without laying I would have been down about $120 so laying cost me this time, though I don't think I would have placed as many bets as I did if I didn't lay them all but hindsight.

Summarised some more:
I made $12 dollars in bonus bets on each match at a cost of $2.

Grand Summary
Total Bets: 92
Total Points: 44.5k =~1150 in bonus bets
Total cost -$200
I layed every bet on betfair, this bit me in the ass twice with retirements costing me an extra ~50 in losses. However, if I had just backed every player I did without laying I would have been down about $120 so laying cost me this time, though I don't think I would have placed as many bets as I did if I didn't lay them all but hindsight.

Summarised some more:
I made $12 dollars in bonus bets on each match at a cost of $2.
That’s a great effort, good example of how easy it is to make risk free money off this promo. If you convert your bonuses at 85% that’s nearly $800 profit. How many bets did you have on women’s games? I only took a handful and hedged the bigger averaging ace servers but wasn’t worth it when I was only getting 10’s, 20’s and a few 40’s.
Hedged some with Palmerbet’s promo and got a couple of stakes back which was good, luckily the matches with retirements were only layed on betfair or that could have hurt. Bear in mind the retirements could have easily gone the other way and instead of losing one stake and refunding the other, it would have been winning and refunding.

Finished up with 52k points, laying every bet except for a few that all won. Got very lucky in combination with promos from Sportsbet etc, profited $192. Now to turn those points into $!

Lost $225 on H2H bets to return around 33k of rewards points - so basically bought $825 worth of points for $225 which I'd take all day.

Actually got the same number of bonus bets last year but my H2H P&L was basically zero.

Summary - promo still rocks just a terrible year for a whole bunch of Men's faves getting rolled at hugely short odds.

Golden times ended with Kyrgios in the 4th round - after that didn't spin past 20 with a basically 50/50 20-10 split.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a great effort, good example of how easy it is to make risk free money off this promo. If you convert your bonuses at 85% that’s nearly $800 profit. How many bets did you have on women’s games? I only took a handful and hedged the bigger averaging ace servers but wasn’t worth it when I was only getting 10’s, 20’s and a few 40’s.
Hedged some with Palmerbet’s promo and got a couple of stakes back which was good, luckily the matches with retirements were only layed on betfair or that could have hurt. Bear in mind the retirements could have easily gone the other way and instead of losing one stake and refunding the other, it would have been winning and refunding.
A handful of those bets were on women matches.

Also when converting points to bonus bets does it matter if I do it all in one go or separately? Will I have to do a $1000 bonus bet in one go or can I split it up after converting?

A handful of those bets were on women matches.

Also when converting points to bonus bets does it matter if I do it all in one go or separately? Will I have to do a $1000 bonus bet in one go or can I split it up after converting?

You can split them all up as small as $2 if you want - although if your bonus balance is >$10 they will force a minimum bet of $10 if you want to use bonus money

Down 100 for about 35000 points. Think i got pretty lucky with my spins. A few 100s, not many 10s, mostly 40s which id take any day of the week. Will bet through will hill a bit throughout year to test my theory of mug punters that bet with them 12 months a year will get looked after with their spins

Down 100 for about 35000 points. Think i got pretty lucky with my spins. A few 100s, not many 10s, mostly 40s which id take any day of the week. Will bet through will hill a bit throughout year to test my theory of mug punters that bet with them 12 months a year will get looked after with their spins
I disprove your theory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back